Studio

Oneshots request open for everyone!

I opened the door and walked into the studio, looking around to see papers and cups left all over the floor.
"Seriously. Can't they be a bit cleaner" I said as I rolled my eyes. I placed my phone down on the table in the middle of the studio. I carried in the cleaning equipment and placed them against the wall. "I guess I should start with the recording room. Remember, the money I earn from this goes towards my scholarship" I sighed as I grabbed the broom and opened the door to the recording room. ~Thank goodness, you aren't allowed to take anything but paper into here~ I started cleaning the recording room, listening to my ipod as I swept the floor. 'Time is Up' by LedApple start playing on my iPod as I swept. I got carried away with the music and starting singing as I swept. By the time I reached the middle of the song I was already jumping up and down, dancing and singing at the top of voice.

After a few songs I'd swept the whole room clean and gathered all the dust up into a pile at one corner of the room.
"Finally clean" I said with a sigh as I wiped my brow because of all the dancing. I walked out of the room to grab the dustpan to the see the door to the studio close. ~I left that open when I came in~ I walked over to the door and opened it, looking down either way of the studio to see no one there at all. ~That's weird~ I came back into the room and grabbed the dustpan, cleaning up the pile of dust from the recording room. ~Oh no! What if someone saw me? Probably not. Maybe someone just shut their door as they walked pass. Oh god I hope no one saw me!~ I quickly gathered up all the dust and carried out to the bin.

I looked at the rest of the studio and sighed. ~This is going to be a long clean~ I started by picking up the papers spread across the floor. Some of it was just plain paper, others had scribbles of writing on it and some appeared to be music sheets. I picked up one of the sheets and looked at the words on it. It was a set of lyrics. I looked at the artists it was being sung by.
"U-KISS?!?" I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was looking at. "No way. It's probably someone just making a demo CD or something" I said as I shook my head and continued to clean the room. I picked up a few more sheets to find that every set of lyrics was sung by U-KISS. "Imagine if they made me sing with them! Oh god thats a good joke” I laughed to myself

I finished cleaning the studio. I stood up and looked around with my hands on my hips.

'It looks so clean' I said happily 'They better not make it messy when I come back next time'

I put the cleaning equipment back into the storage cupboard and went to grab my phone which had a message.

Hi I'm sorry I've picked up your phone and you have mine, could you please meet me at Seoul Zoo at 2'oclock, please text me to say that you will, the password is 1608'

I looked at it and the phone's back cover was black, while mine was white.

'I shouldn't text back, it could be some creep' I muttered to myself 'But if I don't they'll see all my pictures and stalk me! Aish fine I'll text back'

I slowly picked up the phone and typed in the password.

'Hey it worked' As the screen changed and I selected the messages button and typed back

Ok, let's meet at the kiosk”

'This person won't mind if I make one phone call' I said to myself dialling my home phone number 'Ahh Umma, I'm going to the zoo because my phone got mixed up with someone else's'

'THE ZOO?!' I heard my little cousin yell 'AHJUMMA MAKE NOONA TAKE ME!'

'Your going to have to take him' My mother laughed

'Ok fine I'll come pick him up but Umma don't call this number it isn't mine' I said hanging up and heading home to pick up my little cousin

"THE ZOO!" My little cousin yelled running inside

'JaeJun wait for me!' I sad chasing after him 'I came for important buisness'

I had to meet the guy that had my phone at the zoo and my little cousin heard me say zoo so he wanted to come and the kid just decided to wear a tiger kigurimi to make friends with the lions. I was just as crazy trust me, he made me wear rabbit ears to stand out. So I was walking with my little cousin and getting so many stares but hey he's my cousin. We had reached the lion enclosure and JaeJun let go of my hand and ran straight towards the lion enclosure, not before bumping into a guy who had just turned around. He was wearing a black hat, a white shirt with a black shirt, dark blue jeans and sunglasses.

'Sorry Hyung' JaeJun said

'It's ok' He said squatting down 'Do you want to see the lions?'

JaeJun nodded his head. He moved out of the way and JaeJun stuck himself to the window.

'I SEE THEM! NOONA LOOK!' He said

I walked towards JaeJun and squatted down to his height.

'Do you see the them?' I asked him

He nodded eagerly. I looked around to apologise for JaeJun bumping into the guy but he had already left. We were there for a little while JaeJun communicated with the lions. We walked around and we found a person selling balloons. I bought JaeJun a blue balloon and he ran around with it. We went to see the elephants and I was holding JaeJun and we were feeding the baby elephant together, when I realised my head band had flown away. I looked around and saw that it was hanging on a tree. How it got their, I don't know but I went to grab it. I went to grab it but realised that there was a gap between me and the tree. I grabbed onto the rope railing and reached to grab the ears but I missed. I held onto the rope tightly and shuffled forward a bit to grab the ears.

'Got them' I said

I had leaned too much and was going to fall. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but instead I felt myself spin and land on something, or in this case someone hard. I looked up and it was the guy JaeJun had bumped into.

I was sitting down at a table in front of the kiosk while JaeJun was playing on the playground. There was a water bottle in front of me and I sighed. I had discovered that the guy JaeJun had bumped into was U-KISS' Hoon, so you can probably tell that I'm so embarrassed, considering he's my bias and want a hole to come and swallow me up. So I just stuck with banging my head on the table.

'Pabo, pabo, pabo' I said hitting my head

'Woah I wouldn't do that' Hoon said sitting down in front of me

I stopped and sighed into the table. I gathered up my courage to look up at him. He was just smiling at me. He held up the water bottle to my forehead.

'It's gone red' He said

'Thank you' I said quietly holding the bottle to my forehead

'You do know that you would have almost fallen' He said

'Yes I know' I said 'At least my headband isn't broken'

'Here's your phone back' He said putting it on the table

I quickly grabbed my phone and held it to my chest ~Please tell me he didn't see my background~

'Don't worry I didn't go through your stuff on it' He said

I sighed and pulled out his phone from my pocket.

'And here is yours' I said handing to to him

He casually took it back and put it in his pocket.

'Noona I'm sleepy can we go home now?' JaeJun said coming up to me and rubbing his eyes

'Ahh ok JaeJun-ah' I said picking him up and standing 'I'm sorry about our phones mixing up and thank you for saving me'

He stood up and bowed

'Ah it was no problem' He said

I bowed and walked to the exit.

'WAIT! How did he know who I was... HE WENT THROUGH MY PHOTOS' I said to myself


~Three Weeks Later~

 

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my mother answered the ringing home phone.

'________ -ah? Of course she's here' My mother said, she held the phone out to me 'Its for you'

I stood up and took it from her

'He has a nice voice too' She said

'HE?!' I said loudly and realising the phone was still on and put it next to my ear 'Yobeoseyo?'

'_______-ah its Hoon'