Before The Party

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND

[Krystal's P.O.V]

I was watching the soccer practice with the rest of the team, because I was waiting for my Ssul. Wow he was doing really good, I felt really proud that moment. Once he made a goal I cheered as loud as I could, I saw him look at me and he gave me a smile before looking away. Oh my god his smile makes my knees weak, the way all his white teeth are showing and when his eyes turn into two crecent moons, he looks so innocent. I felt eyes on me so I turned my head to the direction.

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask my team members who were looking at me weirdly, I shrugged and sat down at the front blecher. "OMG look guys, it's that creepy blonde guy again, seriously what does he want? He's always around us just staring" I heard Key oppa complain. I look to the direction to where Key oppa was saying and he was right he was there just maybe observing us. "Is he a stalkter?" Sohee ask with innocence in her voice, "I bet he is, what was his name again? I think it was something like Zero-shiii?" Yubin unnie ask, everyone giggle. "It's not Zero, His name is Zico babo" Kevin oppa corrected her.

I turned my attention back to the practice and I saw Sulli walk his way to the boys change room, so I decide to start packing my things innto my gym bag. "Oh Krystal going already?" Vic umma asked, I gave her a small smile before answering "Yeah... Sulli is already finish so I'll see you later umma" i said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before waving to the rest and walking away to Sulli. I waited by the door and I was greeted by other soccer members as they exited one by one, finally Sulli came out. "Oh Soojungie did you wait long? "  he asked as he grab my school bag and held into my hands as we started to walk toward the parking lot.

As we were walking we past by the team and I gave them a small wave to say goodbye while Sulli did a small bow. We arrived in the parking lot and he opened his cars door for me What a gentleman. As he was driving, I was playing with his right hand while his left hand was on the steering wheel, it was quiet not the awkward quiet but the comfortable one. He park infront of my house and we entered. There in the living room I saw my unnie with her boyfriend cuddling on the couch, once they notice me I did a small bow " Hey unnie, Yul oppa" I greeted them and so did Sulli. They also greeted us then I half dragged Sulli to my bedroom.

"Soojung don't be too loud now?" My Jessie unnie said while giving me a smirk, "Shut up you byun!!!" I yelled back, "What are you talking about I was talking about your music!" She screamed back " YEAH RIGHT!!!" I screamed for the last time before closing my door shut and locking it. I heard her giggle as I walk towards Sulli who was sitting up on my bed taking out our homework. I sat on his lap while graping both my hands over his shoulders, and wrapping my legs around his waste. "S-Soojungie w-what are you d-doing?" I heard him stutter, kekeke so cuteee, "We h-have to f-finish your h-homework first" he continued I gave him a pout before muttering "fine"

I got up his lap and sat beside him staring at all my homeworks. Ugh sooo much homework to do.

[Sulli's P.O.V]

I stared at Krystal's pouting face while she was looking at all the homework she has so cuteee. "Ssul where's your homework?" I heard her ask as she looks up at me with curious eyes, "I already finished them while I was at the library" I replyed not forgetting to give her a smile. As I looked down again checking her homework I heard her whining, she let back bounce on the bed while throwing her hands over her head, I just giggled because of her cute gesture. She called my name so I looked over to her " Can I not just do it Ssul, I'll make up some excuse or something, I'm really really seriously tired" I heard her whine. I looked at her with a stern look " No Soojungie you have to do your homework come on stop being lazy" I replied trying to sound stern but still soft if that's possibly. I just received a glare from her "I'm not lazy" she said, seeing that I wasn't going to win, I let my head gentle fall to the pillow besides hers I turned my head to the left so I was facing her " Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded in response, I signed in defeat before mumbling fine.

She cuddled closer to me and I gladly placed my arms around her shoulders, she layed her left hand on my chest and her left leg over mine, while her placed her head on the crook of my neck. I signed I knew what was going to happen, she was going to take a nap, I caress her long brown hair and patted her bottoms slowly and gently to help her sleep. She fell asleep in seconds, when I was sure she was really sleeping I slowly unwrap her hands and leg that was on me and I replaced myself with one of her pillow. 

I sat up and stared at her homeworks again I let out a sign and I started to do them, it was quiet easy actually since I already finished them earlier, but there was still many. An hour has passed and I was going her last one, I looked over at Krystal and she was still sleeping peacefully, " Wow she can really sleep" I mumbled to no one in particular. "Thank God" I said as I finished the last of it I packed the work sheets nicely into her folder. I got up to placed the folder on her desk but while I was in the process I heard her stirring, after I had placed the folder I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed her hand. " Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked her and she shook her head as a response, "How long have I been asleep?" She asked and I responded "About an hour".

She apologize and I shook my head to say that it was fine. I sat on the bed again and she sat up too, laying her head on my shoulder " Are you still tired?" I asked as I Tried to look down at her, she just shook her head again.

" Soojungie I gotta go now my shift's in an hour" I said as I tried to get up, I saw her pout then ask "Do you really need to go?" I nodded in response as I apologize. I got up and grabbed my bag, I walked to the door and she followed me.

As I took the last step I saw Jessica Noona, I bowed to her direction and she gave me a smile and a wave before turning her head back towards the TV. I continued walking still Krystal following behind me till I reached the door, she opened the door for me and we both stepped out closing the door behind us. I hugged her small body to say goodbye as I was about to pull from the hug, she just held me tighter, so I just hugged her again. "Soojungie" I whispered to her ear and she let me free. "Before I forget your homework is on your table inside the red folder, and it's done so don't forget to hand it in alright?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

" Thank you baby" she said before planting a small kiss on my lips, she hug me once more then she made her way inside her house. I walked over to my car and got in as I looked out the window I saw she watching me I waved at her and her waved back before I sped away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so here is a small update before the pool chapter 

i will try and work harder so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!!!