He's perfect

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND

[KRYSTAL P.O.V.]

~RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

Ugghh finally its lunch time, gosh history class was so boring I can't take it, why why why? Oh I forgot I'm meeting with my friends in the cafeteria, ughhh so lazy well no rush on walking. I opened the cafeteria door and some eyes were on me, I got use to it though it happens everyday, why can't they just leave me alone? I hate it when guys look at me, they look like they are undressing me with there eyes. Ewww just thinking about it makes me shiver. Good thing I already have a boyfriend who is the most sweet, caring and protective boyfriend ever, his perfect. By the way where is he? hmmm he'll be here soon I guess. Oh there are my friends, as I was walking towards out table I could already hear what they were chatting about. I sighed and sat down on my chair beside Victoria unnie.

"So yesterday Taecyeon oppa ask me out and I said I'll think about it, what should I say? my friend Suzy sitting across from me asked everyone around the table. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at Suzy, the first one to speak was Key and Kevin they're the only guys on the cheerleading team "Go for it, he the beast" they both started laughing while high fiving each other. "OH MY GWAD, I know right have you seen those abs? ohhhhh those abs!!!" Hyuna said getting lost in her world, "Enough guys, listen Suzy if you like him then go say yes, but if you don't then.....its really your choice" Vic-umma tried comforting Suzy who looked like she didn't sleep at all last night.

"Oh my god we can go on trips and dates together with our boyfriends, like small outings...won't that be really fun" Yubin unnie said while clasping her hands together making a dreamy face."That would be really fun..." Sohee said while playing with her food. It looks like Yubin unnie was pleased with that comment, she gave Sohee a two thumbs up. I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening, I was too busy texting my cutie boyfriend, Sulli.

[Text Conversation]

-Ssul... where are you??? :(

-Sorry Soojung...I was at the library, my shift was longer than I thought.

-Are you skipping lunch then???

-Skip lunch and miss a chance to spend time with my baby? no thank you <3

-Kekekekeke....So your on your way? :)

-Yes ma'am, wait for me kay?

-Of course, I'll be in the usual place :)

-The "cool" table? ;)

-Hehehehe...Yeah the cool table, just hurry up Ssul.

-alright I'm almost there, see you later <3

-Kay see you later...

 Love you <3

-Love you too sweetie <3

[SULLI'S P.O.V.]

I was walking my way to the cafeteria, when I felt someone put their arms around my shoulder, it was Zico hyung. "Hey you have soccer practice today right?" he asked me, I nodded as a response, "Are the cheerleaders going to be there?" he asked me. I knew it girls girls girls, "I don't know, why are you asking me?" I asked. "Well, your girl's on the team right?" he asked me while looking around the hall, "Yeah, I think their gonna be there but I'm not sure, look I gotta go meet Soojung see you later" I finally ended our conversation and entered the cafeteria. There was Soojung sitting at the table what other people calls the "cool table" as usual they were laughing and whispering, I don't want to be mean but they were not really an easy group to get along well with. Even some sports teams are intimidated by them and that encludes the soccer team, I guess the teams they got along with was the basketball team or I guess the swim team also and not really any teams else. I don't really like staying in the same  room with them but I kinda have to one word SOOJUNG.

So I snapped out of my thoughts and walked over to my beautiful girlfriend, Oh my gosh I can already feel the holes that the cheerleading team is giving me with their glares. I do this almost everyday but it still makes me nervous, I was now playing with my fingers, I tapped Soojung's shoulder telling her that I have arrived. She turned and gave me a small smile "Oh your here, come sit beside me!" she said pulling me down to the sit beside hers, Oh gosh this is awkward. "Hi Sulli" Victoria noona said while giving me a big smile and waving her hands in the air, Vic noona was the one person I like on the cheerleading team of course besides Soojung. She was really nice and bright, she makes people feel welcome, "Hi noona" I replied back with the same energy.

"So Sulli how's soccer?" one of Soojung's friends asked me, I think her name was Hyuna noona, "It's going really great" I replied carefully. "Have you ever thought of joining football,basketball or swimming?" another friend asked me, "W-well I can really only play soccer" I answered, I feel like I'm being interviewed. "Oh I think hockey would be good too" Kevin hyung said, "NO WAY, hockey will mess up his pretty face!" Key hyung argued, what is going on right now. I looked over at Soojung asking her for answers and she just shrugged her shoulders.

[KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.] 

Oh my gosh I can't believe they are doing this again, can't they just let it go, dating someone not beastly and who's not a complete won't hurt the cheerleding team. What's wrong with them? the reason they are like this is because Sulli is soft, so they feel like they have power, they treat their boyfriends how they treat Sulli they will get kick in the . No offense but their boyfriends are trashes okay well maybe not all the cheerleading but most of them are no good boyfriends.I should really stop complaining in my head and get Sulli out of here, looks like his gonna faint soon.

"Oh Sulli we are having a pool party on friday your coming with Krystal right?" I heard Yubin unnie ask Sulli, "Yeah his coming" I answered for him. "Don't forget after that there's a sleep over too" Yubin unnie reminded me, awwwe man I forgot what am I gonna do now. "Let's go for a walk Ssul" I said standing up and grabbing his hands, he also stood up and he took my bag and hanged it on his shoulder, with that we walked away from the table hand in hand out of the cafeteria and on to my locker. I opened my locker and I looked at my appearance through the small mirror hanging from my locker door, Sulli handed me my bag and I put away unnessisary things such as books and such. After I closed my locker door Sulli took my bag again and put it around his shoulders taking my hand into his and started walking.

"You know I can carry my own bag Ssul" I said as I gladly take his hand, "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I just watch my beautiful girlfriend carry a heavy bag?" He asked with those soft eyes looking straight into my eyes, that moment I melted. "It's not that heavy, I'm a big girl, I can handle it" I said to him as we headed to his locker, "Well...just let me carry it ok?" Ssul asked me, I could'nt help but giggle.

Once he opened his locker something fell but I didn't get to see it clearly, I think it was an envelope, hmmm he seemed to be in a panic when he swiftly grabbed it. "Ssul.... what was that?" I asked while eyeing him suspiciously, "W-w-what? it was n-nothing" he answered, he had sweat on his forehead, something's up. "I don't believe you! hand it over!" I ordered him while giving him a glare, "Sweetie, it's really nothing" he plead, I still glared at him. "Don't sweetie me, NOW Choi Sulli, hand it over now!" I extended my hand waiting for him to give it to me.

[SULLI'S P.O.V.]

 Man I'm totally dead, she's gonna be so mad well she already is but she's gonna be more mad and I do not want that to happen again. First time she got mad at me, she throw basketballs at me then she gave me the cold shoulders for a week, it was totally torture. I took a peek at her, oh god she's glaring at me "Now Sulli!" Krystal repeated again, I signed in defeat I took out the envelope out of my bag and gave it to her with shaking hands. Oh my god here we go, I stood there unmoved and just watch Krystal open the pink envelope with a red heart sticker on it. "who's this from?" I heard Krystal ask. "Ummmmmm I don't know" I answered honestly all of a sudden she started walking, I closed my locker and followed her. "Where you going Soojung?" I ask just then I saw her throw the letter in the garbage can, she held my hand and started walking through the hallways and out te door.

"Your not mad?" I asked her, tilting my head a bit to the side. She suddenly stop walking and faced me without letting go of me hands."Why would I get mad? I can't help it that my boyfriend is so popular and cute" Soojung said while pinching both of my cheeks. "owwwwwww" I whined and gave her a small pout, it didn't really hurt but acting is one of my talents, Soojung quickly squish my face in her palms and kissed both of my cheeks, I laughed at her and she pouted "What about my lips?" I asked puckering my lips. She just glared at me and walked towards the soccer field, "Wait for meeeeee" I ran after her putting my arms around her shoulders, "Just hurry up and change your practice is starting" she said and pushed me towards the boys change room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update I was really busy with school, and I completely forgot about my fic, I hope you guys didn't abandon me and this fic yet. From now on I will try to update more often.

ILOVEU SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please subscribe and comment. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!