The Last Minute talk About Charity and during Gym Lesson

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

After the break, i and my other female classmates found out that the last lesson was cancelled and there is a talk in one of the lecture room. We immidiately went in to find that the room is already occupied by the different classes. So we had to seat separately at the side of the stairs.

After a few minutes, i saw Yoona entering the room and walked past me to sit at the end. The talk about the talk was interesting . And then after the talk, i was about to leave when someone patted my shoulder. When i turned around, Yoona asked whether we can go back home after this and i said yes, we do not have lesson after this.

At that moment, my heart almost skipped as my crush only asked me.Then i wonder whether she is comfortable with me or not.

Tiffany's POV

I was waiting for the gym teacher to arrive at the outdoor stadium as we arrived earlier than expected. Then sooyoung asked me whether there is someone i like over here. I denied but sunny was about to say Yoona when i prevent her on doing so. Hyoyeon came to us and asked what was the commotion about. Sunny just glared at me and remained silent while sooyoung say that i like someone when i do not want to say who.

Then Sooyoung said that the person is from our class. Hyoyeon asked whether it is the "anti social" girl Yoona.And then sooyoung smiled and high fived her. My mouth was wide open when she guessed the correct name but i still decide to deny the fact that i like her.

When Yoona came and sit at the back, i told my friends to not talk so loud about this as she might misunerstand me. Then my friends laugh at me and keep on talking about how red my cheeks were. I just gave them the middle finger and ignore their conversation about me. 

Then i turned and look at yoona. She was texting someone in her phone with a blank expression.My curiousity about her increased as i did not come across a girl who is so timid and shy.