The Class Trip To Another College....

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

Sadly, my friend, sunny, was suffering from stomach flu so she cannot come to the class trip. As we assembled at the bus bay, i saw Yoona came later than me. After the teacher waited for the bus, we could get in at last. I was sooo excited as this is my first trip to another college with my class.

At the bus, i sat alone while Yoona sat at the seat infront of me. During the trip to the arts college, i could see her staring at her phone. Then a ring she was wearing caught my attention. It is an couple ring which has her name at it.

My heart hurt when i saw that but i decided not to think about it. When we reached the Arts college, there was a staff who brought our class to a tour.I was not walking with the other female classmates at that time when i realised that Yoona walk walking beside me all the while. Then when i was about to tun to my right, i almost going to hit her as she was walking too close. 

After the trip, we wre going back to our college by the bus provided. I decided to sit alone as none of my close friends came to this trip. Suddenly, yoona appeared and asked me if there will be anyone sitting beside me and i said no. 

My heart almost skipped a beat as my 'lover' was sitting next to me for the first time. I decided to start a friendly chat with her, when i noticed that she was listening to songs in her phone. I sighed loudly and decided to listen to music as well , to calm my nerves down. 

At some point of time, yoona will turn her head to look at me but i looked at the window instead as i do not want to be so obvious to her. Then sunny called me and asked about the trip, as my voice is naturally loud , yoona kept staring at me to the whole conversation.