Beach Night

His Voice...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You your cover up and lay it on your beach towel. You're wearing your favorite swimsuit that isn't revealing at all except for your legs and back.

A bit aways from you, Woohyun strips off his shirt and throws it on the sand. He looks at you to see if you had been looking and you look up at the sky as you walk towards his outstretched hands. "Did you like that?" he asks.

Honestly, your boyfriend has a fantastic body. His abs were just perfect and his back was muscular. However, his ego could use some shortening. 

You play innocent and ask, "Did I like what?" You take Woohyun's hand and he interlaces your fingers with his. 

He leans in and whispers, "You know you saw it." He pecks your nose and adds, "And I know you liked it." 

You smile a bit embarrassed. Partly for him catching you, and partly for him telling the truth. 

You scruff his bangs up and say, "So what if I did?"

Woohyun laughs and shakes his hair to its normal form. Then he scoops you up and you shriek in surprise. 

"Woohyun!" You both start laughing as he walks towards the water with you in his arms. 

Your arms are around his neck as he lets go of you at the shoreline where the waves meet the sand. The water is about less than a half meter deep and you keep your arms around his neck.

You lean in for a kiss and then he eagerly meets your lips. He kisses you hungrily and after a few seconds, you lose your balance as a small crash of waves hits the back of your calves. 

Woohyun supports you with his strong arms, not letting anything interrupt your lip lock. You smile and then pull away first. Woohyun gives you two more butterfly kisses, overwhelming your mind and you smile at him. 

His eyes are lovely and the shine in the evening light. You sit down in the waves and he sits down too.

The waves are a moving blanket on the two of you as you sit side by side enjoying the water and air. He rubs his foot against yours in a small game of ocean footsie and you play along. 

The sun is setting off in the clear horizon. You don't know how long the two of you sit there, but then a shiver runs through you.

You feel Woohyun turn to you and you face him to read his lips.

"Are you cold?" he asks?

You smile sweetly, "I don't want to go inside yet, so I'm not that cold." 

"We don't need to go inside," he scoots closer to you, your legs now touching, "I can just do this." 

Woohyun pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter