♥Injun♥

Valentine Fighter
When we are together at the amusement park,
The attractions of love will bring a smile to her face.
Enjoy, Honey!
 
             After hearing all the offers, there was only one that sounded the most fun to you. You stepped closer to the boy that you picked and you could see his smile growing bigger and you knew he knew you decided to accept his offer and he would be the one to receive your chocolate, then the two of you would spend the day together. At his now grin, you smiled back and held out the box that contained the candy. “I’ll give my chocolate to you, Injun.”
 
            The boy cheered and jumped up and down a few times with his arms raised and fists clenched in victory. When he was done, he suddenly hugged you for a few moments before taking your hand and started running towards the direction of the bus stop.
 
            “When we’re together at the amusement park, it’ll be so much fun,” he exclaimed as the both of you ran.  You were already out of breath, so you couldn’t reply. But you liked how he was so full of energy so you kept on running with him, even though you were nearly dying on the inside.
 
           A catching of your breaths, a little while wait, and a bus ride later you two were at the amusement park. Because it was Valentine’s Day, there were long lines to enter and they were filled with all different types of couples. Despite on how long you two will have to wait, you two got behind everyone who was waiting in line.
 
            Not much longer, it was finally yours and Injun’s turn to pass in the tickets to go in. Once in, Injun asked, “What do you want to do first?”
 
            “Hmm,” you pondered out loud. “How about the roller-coasters!”
 
            “You’re not going to get scared, are you?” Injun teased with a chuckle.
 
            “Of course not,” you argued back. “I wouldn’t have suggested them if I’d be scared.”
 
            “Let’s go, then!”
 
            The lines were long, but the two of you chatted nonstop and it made the wait time seem like nothing. You both rode a couple of the roller-coasters and then went on rides where they rocked the riders so high, they were pretty much upside down. And then you went on rides where you’d sit in carts and they went in a bumpy circle path and a quick pace that would stop half way through and start driving them backwards. You two even went on the teacup ride, having a blast trying to spin the teacup as fast of you could before your arms would get tired from turning the wheel. It was really fun; you were having a great time with him.
 
            You held your head after you and Injun got off a ride that spun around really fast, making you dizzy and a little bit nauseas. Once you were feeling better, Injun asked if you were hungry. You weren’t too hungry so the both of you decided on just snack which was an ice cream cone. Even though it was a bit chilly out, dates like this always called for some ice cream.  You were sitting on a bench to wait for Injun to come back with the treats.
 
            “And here’s your favorite flavor,” Injun announced, handing you the ice cream cone. “Enjoy, honey!”
 
            “Thanks,” you replied, taking the cone, blushing a little when he called you ‘honey.’
 
            After the snack, the two of you walked around, went on a couple of more rides, played some games and soon it was getting dark, which meant the day was almost over. You didn’t want it to end.
 
            “You pick the last ride we go on,” you suggested to the boy who was walking beside you. You two were currently wandering around aimlessly, trying to enjoy each other’s company the best you could.
 
            “Let’s ride that!” He pointed to the ride that was straight ahead from where you were facing. Your eyes followed the direction he was pointing in to see the Ferris wheel. How clichéd was it to make that the last ride of the night on a date? You agreed anyways and the two of you got into the line.
 
            Finally it was your turn and you both entered the cab. You sat across from one another rather than next to.
 
            “Today was really fun,” you bring up once the door to the cab was closed and the Ferris wheel started to move so that the people in the next cab could exit and new people could get on.
 
            “It was,” Injun agreed, with a big grin on his face. “I like spending time with you. I’m glad you picked me.”
 
            “I’m glad, too.”
 
            Injun and you were staring at each other in silence. He then moved to sit next to you, making the cab slightly swing. He took a hold of your hand and interlocked your fingers with his. You looked down at your hands and it made you smile.
 
            “I really, really, REALLY like you!” He shouts suddenly, making you jump, not expecting him to be so loud when you were sitting right next to him in a small space. But his confession made you happy because you like him a lot, too. You voiced that you did and as soon as he did, he let go of your hand so he could throw his arms around you in a big hug. His action made you laugh. Injun pulled you closer to him and his lips met with your temple in a cute kiss. “I’m so happy!”
 
            “Me too.”
 
            He snuggled his head into your shoulder and the two of you stayed in that position until the ride was over. Injun whined and pouted when the ride was over, wanting to stay like that for a lot longer. But once you two got off, he settled for just holding hands. He swung them back and forth while the two of you walked towards the exit of the park, deciding it was a good time to leave.
 
            “Hey!” Injun exclaimed, making you jump for a second time in at least an hour, especially since he stopped walking, making you stop, too.
 
            “What!?”
 
            “I didn’t get your chocolates yet!”
 
            “Oh, right.” You dug into your bag and pulled out a heart shaped box. You handed it to Injun and he took it excitedly from your grasp.
 
            “Thanks!” He untied the ribbon and lifted the lid of the box. “It looks good!” He took the chocolate heart of and took bite. “Wow, it is,” he said, mouth full of chocolate. He took another bite.
 
            “I’m glad you like it so much,” you said when he finished and he was his fingers. He grinned at you with smudges of chocolate around his lips that you could faintly see from the street lights that were lit up. He then leaned in to give a kiss tasting of the chocolate he just ate.

so i've decided to come back to this account and figured this would be the fic i should finish first. i've decided to just post each chapter as i write them because obviously writing them before and then posting them doesn't work with me that well. so here's injun's chapter and next will be mika.