♥Karam♥

Valentine Fighter

Welcome to my bistro!
These magical cookies are made with love.
It’s the glucose of romance.
I will make you happy, Princess.

 

          “I choose,” you started, then took a step closer to the boys. They were impatient, waiting for your answer, you could tell with the look in their eyes. With both hands, you held out the small box that was tied with a red bow that held your chocolates inside in front of the boy that had won your heart. “Karam!”

          Said boy smiled, so happy that you had chosen him to give your chocolates to and would spend all of Valentine’s Day with. You quickly sent a glance over at the other four boys. The look of disappointment filled their expressions for they weren’t picked by you. Your attention went back to Karam when he spoke.

          “I will make you happy, Princess,” he said. A little blush of embarrassment covered your cheeks from him calling you ‘Princess.’ He took the box from your hands and grabbed one of your hands. “Let’s go, shall we?”

          You nodded in agreement and you let him pull you to your next destination that he had planned out for you.

          Karam brought you to a little restaurant. It looked like it was closed; there was no one inside and all the lights were off. The door was even locked until Karam pulled out a set of keys and was able to unlock the door for the both of you to enter the small place.

          “Welcome to my bistro,” Karam exclaimed and brought you over to a table. He pulled out the chair for you and motioned for you to sit, which you did. He pushed your chair in, with you in it, closer to the table. “Now just sit tight while I prepare a meal just for you.” He positioned one arm in front of his stomach and the other one was stretched out as he gave you a bow. Straightening up, he smiled at you and left you to wait.

          And while you waited, you tapped your fingers gently against the table and looked around, admiring the place. You wondered if the place really was Karam’s or he was just saying that to impress you. Whichever one it was, it was nice and you liked it.

          Later, Karam had come back with a tray that had your favorite meal. Balancing the tray with one hand, he set down the plates that contained the food in front of you. You took a deep breath from your nose and it all smelled heavenly and you couldn’t wait to start eating it.

          “I hope you like it, my Princess,” he said as he sat down with you, putting the tray on a neighboring table. You took that as that you could dig in, which was exactly what you did. And after the first bite, you were in heaven. It was one of the best tasting that you ever had.

          You kept on eating, enjoying everything more and more with every bite. But then you noticed Karam was just staring at you with a cute smile, not having any food for himself.

          “Do you want some?” You asked. He shook his head no.

          “I made it especially for you. You should eat it all.”

          You still felt bad that you were pigging out on it all while he just watched you. A certain idea came up and you gave Karam a big grin. “Say ahh!”

          “Ahh?” He was slightly confused, you could tell, but you quickly have him an answer by feeding him some of the food. He chewed and swallowed, chuckling after and commenting on how cute you were.

          You shared both shared the meal with you feeding him and him feeding you. Once done, Karam cleaned up the dishes from the table and brought them out back. He disappeared for a little while leaving you to wait patiently once more. You didn’t mind, though. You were having a great time. There was no feeling of regret for choosing Karam and you could sense a great feeling developing inside your heart for him.

          He returned and this time he carried a plate full of cookies. You looked at him with a bit of surprise. Not only could he cook, but he could bake too! He encouraged you to take one. You did and took a bite of it.

          “These magical cookies are made with love,” Karam confessed. “I really like you and I was so happy that you picked me to give your chocolates to. Thank you.”

          You stood from your chair, causing Karam to take a step back so you wouldn’t bump into him or anything and knock the plate out of his hands.

          “I like you, too. I had a really great time and I should be the one to thank you for all the work you did for me. Thank you very much.” With that, you leaned in and gave Karam a quick peck on the lips before taking the cookies. “Now let’s eat these claimed-to-be magical cookies.”


said i would post all the chapters at once when i wrote them all, but i think i'll at least post one chapter....that i just now wrote lmao. and then i'll post the others all together since i've decided to finally update this.
been a long wait, huh? hope you enjoyed karam's chapter! (: