Trees can look familiar

The Unexpected

 

-Hyunas pov-

"Trust me Kim Hyuna...I will never be like that bastard Junhyung...never..."

"I-Its nice to know that..." I look up at him feeling like an idiot

Love is really confusing. Falling for the wrong guy at the wrong time. Believing every single word he says. Believing that...Junhyung actually loved me...

"Hyuna?...I guess you're kinda over Junhyung now...right?"

"Yes, for sure." I laugh

"Then..that plan of yours...? Is it still on? Making Junhyung jealous?"

"Oh..right..I suppose not..but thanks anyways for even agreeing..heh.."

Awkward silence

"...uhh lets go in...you must be cold.."

We walked to his door and while he had trouble unlocking it, my eyes wandered around the place. A huge tree came in sight at the frontyard which seemed so familiar for some reason. 

Can trees look familiar?

Without acknowledging my movements, I slowly walk closer and closer which lead me to a carving. 

"Kim Hyuna" I read

A heart was surrounding my name which confused me even more...why would...?

"Hyuna! What are you doing?" Hyunseung interrupted my thoughts and ran to my side. He caught me looking at the carving and swallowed.

"Hyunseung, why is my name on this?" I pointed at the tree and swayed from side to side

"Hyuna come on! You're gonna freeze yourself! Lets go in!"

I gave up easily due to the wind and fear of frostbite.

We entered his house which was pretty big in size and he lead me to his room upstairs.

"Here, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch"

"No please-"

"Hyuna. Seriously. Its fine." He chuckled and plopped on the couch almost instantly falling asleep. He started to snore a bit which made me giggle.

As I walked to turn off the lights, I glanced at his desk with multiple sheets of paper and drawings. I quietly tiptoed to take a look. 

What is this?

The corner of the paper had the date

February 14, 2011

Thats when Junhyung and I broke up...

My name was scribbled all over the place in different areas. Junhyungs name occasionally appeared with other words such as "Stupid" and "Betrayal" near it.

I flip the sheet to the back which truly shocked me. I read the words out loud while trembling with the sheet in my hands.

Junhyung, I will kill you