Final

A Fishy's PMS

 

Eunhyuk's POV
 
*Click. Click. Click.*
"Ahhh! Oppa! Oppa!"
That was heard when the group enters the stage for our SJM fanmeet in China. Behind me was Siwon and Donghae respectively. 
As we get to our usual lineup position, I looked behind to see a smilng Siwon and an expressionless Hae. Sensing something wrong, I signalled Siwon to change position with me, since his was right beside (my) Hae. 
As I got to stand beside (my) Hae and as we did our group intro, I tried to signal to Hae, asking if he was ok. But apparently I was ignored as he didn't even look at my direction, even if he did, he gave me no reaction. 
Something is obviously wrong but I can't show my worried expression or the fans will start to worry too. But I presume the fans are already getting suspicious of a quiet Donghae. 
Throughout the whole fanmeet, I try to subtly attract Hae's attention towards me but he barely gives me a proper reaction as I expect he would. What was wrong? He was all fine and bubbly with me before the fanmeet. So what happened? 
The group members has also been signalling to me about Hae. 
By the end of the fanmeet, I was still clueless.
As we ended the fanmeet, I decide to let Hae be alone and maybe I can ask him what's wrong backstage.
"Wo men shi.. Super Junior M!"
"Xie xie. Xie xie."
As I move forward to bow to all my lovely fans, I feel a familiar hand slung over my shoulder, bowing together with me. 
As I turn to see, I was greeted by an all-smiling-lee-donghae! 
This caught me a little off-guard but I kept my cool. 
"I love it when your attention is on me~" he whispered to me as he removed his hand on my shoulder for a final bow and then proceed to exit the stage with me behind, a little dumbfounded. 
And then it came to me! 
IT WAS ALL JUST AN ACT! 
 
-The end-
 
A/N: Ok. Maybe the title doesn't suit the story much.. >.<
I know it's LAME but just had to get this out of my system. I watch the whole video for the sjm fanmeet and i find that hae was kinda cold towards hyuk but just when they ended he was all happy and bowing with hyuk before going backstage and this totally came to mind. >.< hehehe. But of course minor changes to suit my own story.
You cant blame my eunhae-bias mind.. :3 hehehe.
But anyways, hope you guys at least enjoyed reading this. 
 *Posted through hp so not beta-ed and apologise for any mistakes. 
:D
 
Comments are appreciated. :)