Stand Up

Give Me Love

Donghae just stared at his cousin after the words left his mouth. "Uh are you talking about Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked.

Siwon looked at him with a smirk. "Maybe I am" He then went back to ogling said man.

"is there something wrong with you, Won?" Donghae asked.

"Well obviously, if he wasn't affected by my beauty" Tiffany said.

Jessica rolled her eyes at her friends and stood up. "As much fun as this is, I have to get some homework done." She grabbed Tiffany by the arm and dragged her away. "Aish, stop giving him heart eyes, he's gay for heaven's sake"

Siwon turned to Donghae as the two girls left. "You got any info on him my lovely cousin?"

"No why would I?" Donghae said in a defensive tone. He tried playing it off when he realized how he was sounding.

Siwon raised his eyebrows in curiosity but was soon distracted by Kyuhyun again, who sat in a table by himself. "Ohh, he's all alone now, my chance to strike." As soon as he said that, he was on his why over to Kyuhyun. 

Donghae stared after his cousin, feeling something in the pit of his stomach. Im probably just hungry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun gave a relieved sigh as he sat down. He was worried that Donghae was going to make his day hell after their confrontation but the man was absent all day. Might as well enjoy it while it last. He was admiring he lunch Suho made him when he realized someone took the seat in front of him. When he looked up, it was like staring at a stone sculpture. The boy's face was so defined and his dimple added to his beauty. Kyuhyun blushed and stared back at his lunch.

Siwon grinned at the young man's reaction. Wow, he's even cuter up close "Hi, my name's Siwon" he said as he extended his arm. "Im new here"

Kyuhyun looked up and stared at the man. After a few second's he realized he hasn't introduced himself yet. "K-Kyuhyun" Great job moron

Siwon smiled and proceeded to take his lunch out. "Since I'm new here, do you mind showing me around?" 

Kyuhyun gawked at the man as he said those words. "Y-you want me to guide you?"

"Yeah, if you dont mind. My cousin's not really helping me and I don't want to get lost. Will you help me?" Siwon asked again giving his signature smile.

"Uh you dont really want to be seen with me. Didnt your cousin tell you that?" Kyuhyun said in a monotone voice as he went back to eating.

Siwon stared at how the his tablemate's aura changed. It went from shy and cute to cold and detached in a second. "And why would I not want to be seen with you?"

Kyuhyun tried to look cold. He hated turning away a new friend but he'd rather someone hate him than get hated with him. "You wouldnt want to be seen with the school . You might be infected." He said then went back to eating. He expected Siwon to stand up and walk away from him. What he got certainly shocked him. Instead of the sound of someone leaving, he heard someone laughing. He looked up and saw Siwon laughing his off. Kyuhyun wanted to as why he was laughing but decided against it. 

When Siwon got his laughter in control again, he looked back at Kyuhyun. "You mean to tell me that your "gayness" will infect me and then what? Ill start shooting rainbows out of my ?" Kyuhyun just looked at him with the same cold face but there was curiosity in his eyes. "Ok lets do this again. Hi my name is pot. You must be kettle" Siwon said and extended his hand again.

When Kyuhyun looked at him with a confused stare, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and shook it. "You can't really infect someone who has the same disease as you, now can you?"

Kyuhyun looked at the man in shock. No way he's gay 

Before Kyuhyun could reply, a group of jocks walked in front of them. "Hey, you're new right? Good thing we got to you before the could corrupt you" The leader os the group said as he pointed at Kyuhyun. He then proceeded to point to a table at the other side of the room. "Come sit with us"

Siwon looked at the leader with a raised eyebrow and then went back to talking to Kyuhyun. "So how are you today Kyuhyun?"

The leader looked shock at Siwon. "Hey, didn't you just hear me? You could get infected by this !" As soon as he finished his sentence, the leader found himself on the floor groaning in pain. He totally wasn't expecting a punch.

"You should really stop calling him that" Siwon said as he stood in front of Kyuhyun, shielding him from the group. "And he cant turn someone gay when theyre already gay."

The leader got up from the floor and looked at Siwon. He then turned to his group with a smirk. "Well then, lets teach this a lesson then. Right boys?" The group then proceeded to surround Siwon. When they got into position, the leader yelled and ran to strike Siwon. 

Kyuhyun wanted to help but Siwon looked at him before he could get up. "Close your eyes" Siwon said as the leader closed in. Kyuhyun followed the command and closed his eyes. This is why you shouldn't make friends. 

Kyuhyun heard yelling and grunts of pain. It felt like it went on forever. Finally the sounds stopped and all he heard was silence. Then someone grabbed his shoulder. Kyuhyun started to struggle, trying to get away from whoever had a hold of him.

"Hey, calm down." Siwon said trying to calm the boy down. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw the group of attackers on the ground. He looked around at the cafeteria, seeing everyone staring at him and Siwon. Siwon didnt pay attention to them though and went back to sit in front of Kyuhyun. "Now, where were we?"

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon in shock. How can he act like he didnt just beat up a gang? Before Kyuhyun could reply, he was interrupted again.This time by the person he was dreading so see. 

Donghae was livid. Not only did Siwon admit he was gay but he just beat up a gang, in front of the whole cafeteria. "Siwon, what the hell?! Your first day and youre already beating people up!"

Siwon looked away from Kyuhyun to his cousin. "Yes, my dear cousin. Because I totally wanted to beat the crap out of someone today" He said while rolling his eyes. 

"Hey! Cut the sass" Donghae yelled.

"No!" Siwon yelled back. "Your'e acting like its my fault!"

"Well you didnt have to beat them up!"

"Oh yeah? So you wanted me to get beat up instead of standing up for myself?!" Siwon yelled, rage continuing to build up. He knew his cousin was slightly homophopic but this was just over the top. "Im gay hyung! Get the over it hyung. I'm out and proud! I will not stand around and get beat up for being gay! You dont like that I'm gay, thats good for you. You try to beat me up because I'm gay, I'm gonna fight back!"

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon in awe. Siwon was so proud of being gay, unlike him who was so afraid of someone finding out he was gay. It was at this moment Kyuhun decided to change himself. He wasnt gonna hide it anymore, he wasnt gonna be ashamed of it anymore. As the cousins kept yelling at each other, Kyuhyun wrote his number on a peice of paper and stood up to leave. 

The two cousins kept yelling that they didnt notice Kyuhyun until he tapped Siwon on the shoulder. Siwon turned around and saw Kyuhyun smiing at him. "Thanks for standing up for me today. I'd be honored to show you around. Here's my number, we should hang out sometime." With that he walked away from the two cousins. Before he left, he smiled at Siwon one last time.

Siwon stood in shock for a second, ignoring his cousin. When he snapped out of it, he rushed back to his backpack that he left on the table so he could put the number into his phone.

Donghae, one the other hand, stood in shock for another reason. He looked to where Kyuhyun was. He so beautiful when he smiles. When he realized what he just thought, he ran out of the cafeteria. 

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im back, kinda. Ill try to update more but I wont make any promises. I hope you enjoy!