Leave Me Alone

Give Me Love

Kyuhyun prepared dinner for his brothers. His parents decided to live in America because they earned more there and left theor eldest son, Xiumin in charge. That left the mother side of house to Kyuhyun.

He finished setting up the table when the front door was opened and slammed shut. He looked up and saw a fuming Xiumin while Suho trailed behind.

"Hyung" Kyuhyun said smiling but winced. He forgot all about the bruise in his cheek/

Xiumin looked at his brother and smiled. "Aish, Kyu didn't I tell you to put some I on that?"

"Im sorry hyung" Kyuhyun said looking apologetic.

"Come here" Xiumin said motioning Suho to get some ice. He then made Kyuhyun sit down in the stool while Xiumin took the bag from Suho and dabbed Kyuhyun's bruise.

After the bruise was iced, they ate the food Kyuhyun made. Kyuhyun then remembered how his hyung reacted when he first came in. "Hyung, whats was worng? You looked mad when you came in."

Xiumin was about to explain but Suho beat him to it. "We went to Donghae's house."

Kyuhyun then ionstantly paled. He knew about his pregnancy but he told his brother not to involve the other man. "Hyung, what did you do?" 

"Not as much I would've liked." Xiumin said stabbing his food. "He was out with his girlfriend, so we didnt get to knock some sense into the bastard's head."

"But we left a message for him to his brother." Suho explained.

"And what was that message?" Kyuhyun asked wanting to know what his brothers did.

"To leave you the alone." Xiumin said getting up and putting his plate in the sink.

"Hyung, please don't get him involved." Kyuhyun said pleading.

"We know hyung." Suho said. "That's why we told the his brothers to just tell him to leave you alone. We gave them the option to tell Donghae about the baby."

"But if he hurts you or the baby." XIumin with a glare. "Im killing. On the spot."

Xiumin then pulled his brothers into a hug. "No messes with the Chos" Both smiled and higged their big brother back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile at the Lee Residence)

Donghae quietly closed behind him not wanting to wake anyone up. It was midnight and way past his bedtime. He was about half way throught the living room when the light turn on. Someone cleared their throat. Donghae looked over at the couch and saw it was Kris and Sehun.

"Wht are you guys doing up so late?" Donghae said trying to be smooth.

"Cut the and sit down." Kris ordered and Donghae obeyed. "We need to talk."

"What did you need to talk about hyung?" Donghae said, nervous about the topic.

"Did you or did you not have with Cho Kyuhyun." Kris asked.

Donghae was confused but nodded. "But it was just a drunken mistake."

"You bet it was." Kris said. "His brothers came by today."

"And what?" Donghae asked starting to feel frustrated. "Is the brat mad about what happened? Does he want to talk over it and try to be in a relationship? Well I dont want to hear it." 

"He's pregnant hyung" Sehun whispered.

"What?" Donghae asked. "What did his brother do? Drug you into believing his lie?."

"Llisten up you arrogant little ." Kris growled. "He doesnt want your help with the baby. He did'nt even want you to know about it."

"Then why are you telling me when he didnt even want me to know?" Donghae asked, screaming at his brother.

"Because of the fact that you beat him up today. For what? Having with you?" Kris asked. " You may be a flirt but I didnt know you were a bastard."

"Stay away from him. Understood?" Kris asked but Donghae didnt respond. "Understood?" Kris asked again but in a more commanding voice.

Donghae nodded and flinched as Kris stood up. He's never seen his brother so mad before. Sehun gave his brother a look of pity then went to his room also.

"What the hell just happened?." Donghae whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school, Donghae made it a mission to confront Kyuhyun about this. He looked everywhere for the boy and found him in the roof top eating his lunch.

Kyuhyun was too busy looking at the sunset to notice Donghae's presence. Donghae then cleared his throat to get the boy's attention. and it did.

"D-Donghae- shi?" Kyuhyun bowed not wanting to ook at the other's face.

"Do want to hear something Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked with an innocent smile. He then walked up to Kyuhyun and grabbed his arm forcefully with made Kyuhyun wince. "A little birdie told me about a secret you're hiding."

"I didnt mean to Donghae-shi." Kyuhyun begged tears threating to fall.

"Now are you gonna tell anyone else bout this?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun shook his head. "'Good, stay away from me, ok? Or someone wil get hurt."  Donghae said and released Kyuhyun's arm before leaving the roof.

Kyuhyun just stood there and hoped it would get better soon.

____________________________________

A/N: Im soooooooo sorry for making Hae look like a jerk but it will get better soon. Hope you enjoyed and dont forget to subscribe and comment. 

Author-nim out! Peace!!!

PS: I kinda wanted another character to add to the story, to make Hae jealous. I was stuck between Siwon or Kangin. Please comment, so I can make them be involve in the next chapter. THANK YOU :D