Chapter 1

secret admirer

i was fangirling like crazy, i really love max so much everyday i watch his video on youtube. i'm bacame cassie after they seperated. when i opened my beloved laptop at my class. my friends came.

" ya ha na! don't you know that changmin from 2-A looks like max?"

"really? i don't know who's him" i actually i didn't care at all i think max is the only one, an nobody will have his hansomeness

tomorrow morning, it's the time for arts class, and my class beside his class. my friends become crazy everytime he passed in front of my class. and i'm still didn't care.....

after art class, it's time for biology class, he passed in front of my class but actually, i didn't really know how does he looks like.

" ya miyoung-ah do you know changmin sunbae? does he hansome?"

" ya hana!! you still clueless about him? he really hansome, and cute!!!" when i and my friends was talking he passed again and wash his hands in wastafel in front of my class. 

" ya ha na!! thats changmin but he wears glasses!! he looks like changmin right??" i looked around and found him but i think he doesn't look like max at all.

" is he changmin? ya he doesn't look like max, and he doesn't even handsome" and i went to my class and left my friends behind.

when the time for religion class, i'm still confused why everyone thinks he is handsome and looks like max

" ya miyoung i want to know again who's changmin?"

"ha na!!! he is really handsome, you should know him. ya ya ya he is at the yard!! i looked around to found him.

" where's him? i can't see him? does he always use his glasses? i want to see him without his glasses if he looks like max"

"that's him, but he usually use his glasses, i never see him without his glasses"

Miyoung POV

i think ha na still wanted to know how changmin looks like, she acts like she doesn;t care at all but i know she does.

" ya miyoung, does ha na hs been knew if changmin looks like max?" sooyoung asked me when we met.

" she doesn't know but i know she really want to know, she always ask me about changmin "

" really? i hope she will find out soon "

" yeah i hope..."

 

My POV

it's time for break, everyone went to canteen, but i still at my class when journalist club came to my class and asked everybody who wants to give a p.s in their upcoming magazine.

" do you want to give p.s in our magazine?" they asked.

" hmmmh i don't know " but accidently i remember about someone i like in my school, and gave my evil smile \

" ya can you give me a paper i want to give a p.s " she didn't believe me and she passed by without gave me a paper for the p.s

i walked around the class to saw everyone wrote their p.s for someone they like, secret admirer activity-__-

 " na na do you write p.s? "

" yes i write " she answered shy and took her paper from me

" oh i know that's for changmin-sunbae right? i know i know you don't need to be shy with me "

 

i still didn't care and clueless why everyone admires changmin so much but when school ended, when i was waiting my driver to picked me up, but he hasn't arrived, i waited long and i became panic. i even didn't bring my phone, and the sky became dark. but i saw something that caught my attention, someone who looks like max and i suddenly became shocked to saw max at my school!!!