C h a p t e r 5 6

Mysterious L. Joe Vs Bossy Changjo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[ CHANGJO's POV] Minha-ah! Minha-ah! Where are you? I rushed into the ward and saw her. MINHA! She was lying on the bed with her right hand covered with a plaster cast. Oh my God! What happened? I approached her slowly, I really wanted to cry but I hold it. My mind was blank. All I could see was Minha. Her expression told me that she was in a great pain. God! Her left hand indicated that she wanted to hug me. I shook my head, she shouldn't move or thing would get worse. " Changjo-ah- " her voice barely could be heard. I caressed her hair, shown that I care. " Minha-ah, I am sorry. I wasn't there to protect you. I am really sorry " I bursted into tears. I felt so guilty. Where I am when she needed me? I am so ashamed to call myself a bestfriend. She shook her head and swallowed hard. " Please don't say that. It's my own mistake " I knew she only said that to make me felt less guilty. I pressed my lips, didn't want her to hear my sobs. " No- " I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. " Let's not talk about this. You need a lot of rest " I covered her body with a blanket. She gave a weak smile to me then shut her eyes. I didn't want to bug her right now. I went to the counter and asked the nurse about L. Joe. Of course I didn't know his real name. I just mentioned ' the guy who in the same accident with Park Minha'. I walked off to the ward that he was in. I read the small white board hanging at the door. Lee Byung hyun? What a name! I scopped my face then entered the room.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter