C h a p t e r 4 2

Mysterious L. Joe Vs Bossy Changjo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[L. JOE POV] I laid on the bed without making any sound. My leg totally ache. Changjo was so annoying! Ugh! Poor Minha, my sweetheart. Gosh! I forgot that Changjo would go to Minha's place anytime. I must told her to go out for now. Or else... you know what I mean. I better call her now. I don't think I able to go to her place tonight, this ached legs of mine won't make it. " Damn you! " my heart trembled when I heard a deep voice answered Minha's phone. Changjo? " You! What have you done to Minha? " I asked in high tone. " I won't hurt her, idiot! But you have to keep yourself away from her before I really hurt her. She is mine. Don't ruin our relationship. She doesn't need you. I am enough for her " Changjo said, more like begging. What on earth was he talking about? Who ruin whose relationship. " You are crazy, Changjo! Minha is my girlfriend. She need me. Get a grip, man! You are just a friend. Stop bugging in her personal life! " I tried to make him realise that. " She WAS your girlfriend!! I won't let her to meet you anymore. She is happy with me " Changjo was so loud. Aish!! " She is the happiest when with me. You will leave her someday when you got married. She need her own life " oh, please. This man was really out of his mind. " Whatever! I don't care! Just leave her alone and find another girl! " he screamed. Find another girl? No way! She's my everything. " Okay! " I smirked. He let out a relieve sigh. No need to be relieve, man! " Then, shall I move on to Nari?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter