Wait For You

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Annyeong!!!

Mianhe for the late update ;)

Here it is :D

Chapter 9

Wait For You

“Ju Kyu!” Hana shouted as Ju Kyu walked at the grounds on her way to the library.

“What now?” Ju Kyu turned and scowled at the girl twirling her hair with her index finger.

“Be honest with me, Kim Ju Kyu.” She said as she stopped in front Ju Kyu.

“You dare demand me to do something?” Ju Kyu asked, but Hana ignored her.

“Why are you always with SHINee?” Hana hissed. “I see you hanging out with them!”

Ju Kyu scoffed. “Hanging out? Always?” She laughed and tilted her head. “I will never hang out with those guys. And how come you think that a few minutes is already an always?”

“Because SHINee doesn’t hang out with only one girl!” Hana shrieked and banged her fists in the air. “Why did they notice you without noticing me?!”

“Ask them, not me.” Ju Kyu turned and left the screaming Hana alone.

“Desperate girl.” She muttered.

Arriving at the library, she placed her bag on one chair then walked through the tall shelves searching for the books she needed for their English project.

Realizing she couldn’t carry one more book, she walked back to the table with at least 10 books in her arms, giving her a limited view of where she was walking.

“Need help?” A male voice asked.

Ju Kyu didn’t see who it was, but nevertheless, she answered in her usual way of talking to people. “Go away.”

“Come on. You can’t even see where you’re going.”  He answered.

“I know, don’t care.” She said coldly. “Now leave me alone.”

“I can’t.”

“And why is that?" She asked as she placed the books lightly on the table.

“Because I’ll stay with you until you’re finish doing whatever you have to.” He said.

Ju Kyu chewed on her cheek and turned to the guy, hands on her waist. “Jonghyun, why are you here? And what’s with the flirty way of talking? Is that how you really talk?”

Jonghyun smiled shyly. “Aniyo. I went here when I saw you. I knew you couldn’t see me, so I changed my way of talking.”

Ju Kyu glared at him.

“Erm, you don’t like it, do you?” He bit on his lower lip. “Arasso, I won’t do it again.”

Ju Kyu ignored him and sat down, starting on her work.

Jonghyun sat beside her silently, but careful not to make any physical contact with her so he just sat back and watched as she flipped through the pages of the books and scribbled important notes on her notebook.

“Who gave you that work, Ju Kyu?” Jonghyun asked after 30 minutes of silence.

“Mr. Scott.” She answered without looking away the book.

“For English?”

“That’s the only subject he teaches, does he?” She asked sarcastically.

Jonghyun smiled at her. “You’re so cool, you know.”

“I don’t and I know I am not.” She said.

“You are, really.”

“Whatever.”

Jonghyun savored the alone time he had with Ju Kyu. He knew he wouldn’t be always lucky to have Ju Kyu allowing him stay with her.

Suddenly. . .

“Hi, Ju Kyu.” A deep voice said.

“Go away.” She demanded.

“Why are you making me leave while he’s sitting beside you?” The guy asked unbelievably.

“Ah, Minho, she asked me to leave earlier.” Jonghyun said, looking up at the tall guy. “But eventually. . .”

“Then I can stay as well.” Minho said, taking the seat on Ju Kyu’s other side.

“Did I give you the right to sit there?” Ju Kyu asked.

Minho ignored her question and just smiled. “I’ll wait for you to finish.”

“I don’t need you two to wait for me until night.” She said. “I can handle myself.”

“I know that, Ju Kyu-shii, you’re a very good fighter, I’ve heard.” Jonghyun said.

“Then you’ll leave early, hyung?” Minho asked expectantly.

“Ani, you pabo. I won’t leave her alone with you.”

Ju Kyu chuckled unwillingly which shocked her and Jonghyun.

“You laughed!” Jonghyun said happily. “You never laugh, but I managed to make you do it.” Jonghyun sighed and congratulated himself.

“Shut up, Dinoface.” Ju Kyu said.

“Uwaaa! You even have a nickname for me!” Jonghyun squealed, earning himself an evil stare from the librarian.

Minho’s face fell without even knowing the reason why. Why do I feel sad seeing them act so close? I think I miss the times when I piss her off.

“Hyung! Don’t you have detention?” Minho asked.

Jonghyun immediately stood up. “Oh damn!”

“SHINee’s dinosaur gets into detentions?” Ju Kyu laughed. “I thought everyone loves you.” She paused. “Well, everyone except me.”

“Aish.” Jonghyun scratched his head. “Ju Kyu-shii, I’ll make up to you, okay? I’m sorry I can’t wait for you today.”

“I never asked you to.” Ju Kyu said. “Just go, Dino.”

Jonghyun sighed and left.

“You’re lucky he has detention.” Ju Kyu addressed Minho. “Now leave.”

“Ani! I will wait for you.” Minho sat back stubbornly.

Sigh. At least Gi Wan wouldn’t have to make excuses.