Chapter 1

Valentine's Day (DBSK)

Yunho:

You nervously walked up to him, with the rose behind your back. This was your fourth year being together with Yunho, and you wanted to do something different from the usual him giving you everything. You wanted this to be simple, but full of passion and love. His eyes were full or curiosity and excitement, and for a moment, you felt bad for not making this bigger. He noticed the hesitated step and gave you a reassuring look. You smiled and walked all the way to him. You nervously presented the rose to him and was engulfed in a tight hug. “Jagiya~! You’re so cute!”

Jaejoong:

You walked into the building at 9PM, just like he told you to. Walking through the hall and making your way to the door of your apartment, your heart slightly jumped at every step. You knew that he was doing something special for Valentine’s day, but you didn’t know what it was and boy were you excited. Opening the door to your apartment, the wondrous smell of delicious food makes its way to your nostrils. Jaejoong comes out of the kitchen with your Hello Kitty apron tied tightly around his waist and his hair slightly messy. “SURPRISE!” A pretty cake was shoved close to your face with the words “Happy Valentine’s Day, jagi!” written in a pretty red icing. You were speechless as he brought the cake over to the table of food he made while you were gone. You smiled and hugged him once the cake was out of his hands. “I love you oppa.”

Junsu:

You giggled at the mess in front of you. Kim Junsu was sitting in the middle of the kitchen, egg yolk in his hair, flour all over the place and a few plates scattered around the room; broken and non-broken. “Oppa, what did you do?” You went over to help him out as he pouted. “I asked Jaejoong hyung for the instructions to bake a cake because I wanted to bake you one. I don’t get it… he told me to crack the egg and put it into the bowl… so I did. Next time I know, I’m sliding all over the place with the flour in my hands.” You couldn’t help but burst out laughing. This man was not cooking material. “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up, and then clean the kitchen up. Then you can start all over again, okay? And this time, I’ll help you!”

Changmin:

Changmin was not one to be romantic about anything, so you didn’t expect him to do anything. Heck, you never expected him to do anything but whine at you behind everyone’s backs for food. You walked home and got ready for bed. It was pretty late already and Changmin had a schedule tonight, so you sat on your bed and watched some TV. After switching a few channels, you landed on a channel where you saw your beloved boyfriend’s face. It was a talk show, and it was recorded today, apparently. “Changmin, is there someone special you’d like to say something to on the camera?” Changmin flashed one of his charming smiles and nodded. The camera focused onto him. “Yah… you know who you are. Happy Valentine’s Day. Cook me some food, okay?” He said and formed a heart with his hands. You smiled, fully knowing that it was directed towards you. He was a quiet man, but he had a big heart, and you loved every bit of it.

Yoochun:

Yoochun was probably the most romantic person you knew, with every little thing he did came romance. He planned today, and filled every second of it. First, you guys woke up at 8AM to get on a ferry to an island nearby to ride some horses and visit a huge farm owned by his family friend. Then you guys went to a carnival and did all that lovey dovey stuff like riding the Ferris wheel. Then you guys went to watch a movie, and the day completed with dinner at a very expensive restaurant. At the end of the day, the two of you went home and collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. Falling asleep right away, the two of you snuggled closer together and fell into a bliss.