♕ My PlayBoy Prince ♕

♕ My PlayBoy Prince ♕

Author's POV

"Hem.. So?"

Changmin turn his head and frowned, "What do you mean by so?" Kyuhyun sighed heavely. Slowly she pouted,

"What are we going now? What to do?"

Changmin rolled his eyes lazyly, "I don't know. Hm.. Maybe we should eat.Changmin smiled after he said that. Kyuhyun stared disbelievely, Changmin keep smiled and walked away searching for Restaurant.

"Hey! Wait!" Kyuhyun shouted as Changmin runned. Changmin keep running and running, Kyuhyun followed Changmin, She walked more earsier because Changmin give her pink ribbon flat shoes.

Without Kyuhyun notice, She nudging someone's shoulder making Kyuhyun fall down and moan in hurt. Changmin stopped running and turn back finding Kyuhyun hurt -again-. But, Gosh.. She really looks very cute everytime. Even It's bad or good, She still looked so adorable.

"Gwenchanayo?"

Changmin startled as manly voice though his ears. He raise his head and finding Handsome man smiled kindly at Kyuhyun and proffer his hand, intend to help Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun slowly raise her head and widen her eyes finding very her idial type man. She immendiately flushed and looked down.

"Gwe.. Ge.. Ge.. Gwenchana..." She replied shyly. Changmin only bit his lower lip watching his future wife flushed cutely at other man. The man smiled handsomely and grab Kyuhyun's smooth wirst, Watching that Changmin immendiately widen his eyes.

"I'm very sorry earlier, Whats your name, By the way?" he asked. Kyuhyun flused,

"I.. I.. My.. My name... Kim.. Kim Kyuhyun..."

The man smiled handsomely, Slowly he nearing his face to Kyuhyun's ear "I hope we can meet again, Kyunnie" he chuckle then placed a kiss in Kyuhyun's cheek then said bye bye and leaving Changmin and Kyuhyun together. Kyuhyun only touch her cheek, the cheek that the man kiss her. Kyuhyun smiled shyly.

Changmin only stared at Kyuhyun with annoyed look, Watching Kyuhyun acting so adorable and obedient-like a cute kitty making him really mad.

 

Changmin's POV

What was that? Damn that man! How can he do that?! I mean,, He do THAT to my wife?! Da?! And, She! How could she smiled shyly like that? How can she not mad? Is she love that man? She even didn't know him!

I grab Kyuhyun's wrist and dragged her away. She looked at me with question look, I don't care if I hurt her ag-

"Aw... Min... H..Hurt..."

DEG

I frozen and turn my body. My eyes widen as wactching her face looked so hurt. I stared at her wrist, It's red. I sighed again, I kiss her wrist and holding her hand gentlely.

"Lets go"

I said as I walking. She only followed me, What the hell? Why I always hurt watching she hurt? Why my heart aching and mad watching her with someone else? Whats wrong with me? What's happening?

I don't know what happen. This is bulls! I should have go date with Victoria today! Because of Dad, I can't go. And, I'm here with this girl. The girl who made me feels all stranges fellings I never felt.

I hate her.

 

+-*+*+*-+

 

Author's POV

Changmin and Kyuhyun already arrive in the Restaurant. Kyuhyun smiled cutely eyeing the restaurant, It was pretty and beautiful. And, The one that goes in to Kyuhyun's head is...'This must be expensive' she thinks. She turn her head to Changmin, Changmin chuckle softly.

"I'll pay it. No worries"

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded cutely. Then they ordering foods and drinks they like.

 

+-*+*+*-+

 

Kyuhyun's POV

So full, It was great foods I ever eat before. Thanks to Changmin who pays all the foods and drinks I eat~ He was kind. I'm sure many girls will love him. I hope I can love him too.

We really get along quickly and He really made me comfortable. Suddenly, Someone shouting Changmin's name and She walking towards us. I only frowned and looked at Changmin confusedly, He only raise his shoulder. He turn his head and...

BUMP!

That girl hugged Changmin. My eyes widen in shock. Wha- What?

"Minnie~ I miss you~"

MinnieMiss him? What the hell?! I looked at Changmin, wanting explaintion. The girl smiled ly and take sit next to Changmin, She looked at me and Smiled.

"Oh! You're Changmin's new girlfriend?"

I looked at her, "New? What do you meaWho are you anyway?"

She smiled,"I'm Victoria Song. Changmin's my boyfriend."

What?

Oh! You're Changmin's new girlfriend?

I'm Victoria Song, Changmin's my boyfriend.

You're Changmin's new girlfriend?

I'm Victoria Song, Changmin's my boyfriend.

You're Changmin's new girlfriend?

Changmin's my boyfriend.

What the... hell? I looked at Changmin, wanting explaintion. He's... Playboy? But.. He's going marry with me!

"Nothing to explain," I turn my head to Victoria, She smiled

"He's my boyfriend and He's your boyfriend. Simple right?"

"You.. How could you.. He's"

"It's fair enough. Everyone wanted to be his girlfriend right? If he bored with you then just break up. No one doesn't want to be Changmin's girlfriend. Everyone want to. So, Its fair, You can't be selfish newbie~"

"It's not what I mean! How could you want to date someone who gonna married?!"

She smiled, "I don't care he's gonna married with you or what. He didn't love you, right? It's just because his parents and your parents who wanted their child married. It's none of my bussiness,"

I can't believe what I just hear, It's strange. I bit my lower lip, I close my eyes and open it.

"I think I should get going now" I said. Staring at two people infront me. 

"Be carefull, Dear. Many hungry mans out there,,"

"No need to said that about me. I can take care of myself without your helps and I don't need your sympathic. I can do everything by myself. Thanks for the foods and the shoes." I smiled staring at Changmin who only stared at me. I keep smile and relase the flat shoes i wear. I searching for my shoes earlier and wear it. I save the flat shoes on the bag. I relase the handsplash And gave it to Changmin.

"Thanks for today, It was fun. Thanks for your help earlier, Now then. Excuse me." with that, I leave that ingannoying lover and go out from the Mall.

! ! ! I hate playboy and I hate playboy, I never want to be helped and I never want to be touched by playboy like him. I really feels dirty remembering he already hold my hand and help me, I really feels hurt letting him do that and pays all foods and drinks I eat, I should'be paying all by myself.

That's why I hate PlayBoy.

I keep walking and walking, I don't have anywhere to go. My mind really blank. What should I do now? I take a sit in the bench. I looked at my phone, Should I call Yesung Oppa? Or I should tell this to Mother? But, Mother looked excited about the Wedding. I can't broke her happiness right? What should I do now?

"Kyuhyun"

He's again. Why he's still here and Why he's following me? "What?"

"Lets go home"

Lets go home? Is that all you want to say? Go home? I can go home by myself. I turn to face him, "Didn't I already said? I never wanted your helps. I only let the people I trusts to helps me. And, What a fool of me I let you helps me. I shouldn't be like this anymore. I can go home by myself, i can call Taxi to driving me. No need to care or what, I can go home safely. Mothers will not mad at you for not taking me home. Just go with that Victoria unnie earlier."

"Are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. What kind of foolish question is that? How could I jealous? I didn't even like you. Don't ever meet me again, You only can meet me if your Mother beside you. Bye" I said and leave him alone. After I take ten steps, Someone hold my wrist. What now?

"Kim! Nice to meet you again!"

Is that the handsome man earlier, I turn my head and....

"I'm Lee Donghae, The man you meet earlier. I'm so glad to meet you again, Looks like something happen between you and your friend."

Friend? Oh, right. He didn't know anything, He's just a strager. He didn't know that Changmin's going to be my husband. "Yes, Something bad happen. Mm,, Oppa, Can you drive me home? I... Don't know what should I do now..."

He smiled, "I can help you! Lets go to my car then,, I'll drive you to your Sweet Home. Thanks for trusting me,"

Trust? Do I trust him? Yes, I trust him. He's like a prince who coming from Heaven. "Your welcome" I smiled

I'd better do something to made our wedding broken.. I don't want married with that Choi. I'd rather married with Hae Oppa.

 

Changmin's POV

What the hell was that about? How could she let that strager take her home? She didn't even know him! What happen if she's in danger? Wait... Why I cared about her? I should go date with Victoria today. What happen to me? My heart hurt watching her with that man. What the hell?

 

-_+_+_+_+_-