♕ My PlayBoy Prince ♕

♕ My PlayBoy Prince ♕

Author's POV

Kyuhyun and Changmin already arrive in Lotte Mall. Kyuhyun only queit as Changmin grab her hand roughly, Kyuhyun only widen her eyes. She still can't believe it.. No way that she love Changmin. That's no way. No, no, She will not. She shake her head and bitting her lips until her lips becoming very red.Changmin didn't know what happen to him. Why he angry when Kyuhyun talk someone in front him. He hate it, Kyuhyun is his. Only his! He don't know why he being like that to Kyuhyun, Changmin had many girlfriends out there. He never felt like this before, He always happy have with y girls and dated with pretty girls.He didn't know why he like this. Something wrong. Too bad that Changmin didn't know what he feels.

Kyuhyun have hard time because her high heels, Changmin walking faster and forgetting Kyuhyun's condition. Kyuhyun only whimpering, She want to tell Changmin but She afraid Changmin will harsh again. Kyuhyun decided to keep endure it. She can do it, She believe it. Changmin keep walking then suddenly he smelling something delicious. Changmin widen his eyes, It's his favorite bread. Changmin following the tasty smell and founding Bread Store there. He smiling happyly, He want to walk but..

"Aaw.."

He stopped. He hear Kyuhyun whimpering with hurt tone. His genius brain start working immendiately, He recall the first meeting with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wear high heels.. High heels... Changmin widen his eyes, He notice it now. He dragged Kyuhyun along and Walking faster. How can he forget his future wife? Changmin turn back and founding Kyuhyun with hurt face. But, Somewhat she looks like a cute puppy who had her leg hurt. She really looks cute. But, Changmin shake his head and kneeling down wanting to check.

"W..What a..are you d..doing?"

Changmin only staring at Kyuhyun's long white leg. Changmin noticed a red colour near Kyuhyun's high heels. Changmin gulping, It must be hurt, Because you can clearly see something red.. bloods. Changmin decided to touch it, Kyuhyun sobbing when Changmin touched it. Changmin look up and founding Kyuhyun sobbing with tearly eyes. It's very clear to know that Kyuhyun really hurt. Changmin can't think anymore, He stand up and carrying Kyuhyun with bridal style. Kyuhyun widen her eyes, Changmin didn't care about anything, He only care about Kyuhyun's condination right now.

"M..Minnie?"

Changmin didn't gave any respond. He only walking while carrying Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun only lowered her head, She's embarrassed. Many people looking at Changmin and Kyuhyun, Some people talk in excitedment because they really looked perfect. Match. Changmin's handsomeness and Kyuhyun's pretty yet cuteness making every people think that they're an idol and they think Changmin and Kyuhyun is a couple.

After a minute, Changmin found Shoes Store for Women. Changmin go there and searching a seat, He decided to leave Kyuhyun then go searching medicine then come back to Kyuhyun again. After Changmin found it, Slowly and gentlely he placed Kyuhyun in the smooth seat. He smiling handsomely and stared at Kyuhyun,

"Kyunnie, Look at me.."

Kyuhyun raise her head and looking at Changmin. Changmin smile gentely, "I'll leave you here, Okay?"

Kyuhyun widen her eyes, "No.. Please. Don't leave me.. I am afraid alone, Minnie..". Changmin smile caredly, he gentely Kyuhyun's long smooth hair. 

"I just want to search medicine for you, Kyu. I promise, I'll be back", Changmin said smiling. Then he continue, "Now, You can search your favorite shoes in here, I'll buy it for you. Remember just choose one pair of shoes you want, Ne?". With that, Changmin stop Kyuhyun's hair.

Kyuhyun slowly nodded, "Promise me.. You'll come back, right?"

Changmin smiled, "Promise"

 

Author's POV

Changmin run and run again. He want to stop running and asking himself,

'Why I in rush?'

'Why I worried?'

'Why I cared to her?'

'Why I feels hurt seeing her pain face?'

'Changmin.. What happen to you?'

But,Changmin can't stop running. The image of Kyuhyun sobbing and in pain making his heart hurt. After running all the time, Finally, Changmin found Medicine Store. Changmin sigh happyly,He immendiately going inside and searching for handsaplast. After he found it, He immendiately go to cashier and pay it. Then he started run again to the Shoes Store for Women.

 

Changmin's POV

I already returned, Hah.. Finally. I go to Kyuhyun's seat, I found herself bitting her lips trying to endure the pain. I immendiately approach her and kneeling in front her. I relase the high heels and I hear she whimper. I raise my head and stare at her, Smilling.

"Its gonna be okay. Trust me."

She nodded, I continue my work. I placed the handsaplast over her pale white skin, Done. I stand up and take her hand, She raise her head facing me. Then, She smiled cutely.

"Thanks, Minnie"

I really don't know what happen to me, I.. I feels my body freeze seeing that smile. She looked very cute and pretty, She looked like an angel in my eyes. God.. What happen to me? Why I like this all of sudden?

"No prob. Did you already choose your shoes?"

She looked down then pout her lips, "No" she shake her head cutely.

"Okay then, I'll search it for you",I said then started walking away but she stopped me. I turn my head, "What?"

She just smiled, "Thanks, I only want to tell you that you have to search high heels with white colour. To be honest, I want blue colour too~". I only stared at her, "But, My clothes now is pink. There's no way I wear blue yet my clothes pink",she continued.

"I will search it now..",I mutter. She relase her hand and smiled, "Ne" she said nodding cutely. I only walking and searching, I stare at my hand, Why I feel loss? Why I feel sad when she relase her hand? Choi Changmin, What happen to you? After a few hour, Finally I found it.

*~*~*~*~*

I really confused right now. Many high heels will look cute or pretty in her pretty leg. Don't know, don't know. It's hard to choose. I think I should search shoes than high heels.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

He's being really nice today. Whats wrong with him? I don't know, He's strange. Its really made me confident that I love him, But why? I don't know.. What happen?!

Suddenly he come and holding shoes. Not high heels, It's flat shoes with pink ribbon. Cute, He give it to me.

"I'll buy that. Lets go", he said. I only nod, I don't know why I become this obedient. It's stranges. After he pay it, I immendiately take the shoes and wear it. It's cute. It's really match with my clothes. I smiling, Suddenly I feels he take my hand and give me bags. I frowned my eyebrown. What's this?

"Minnie.. What is this?"

He don't turn at me or what, He just keep walking until he said. "For you"

I only open the bag one, I smiled. So kind. "Thanks!"

Looks like I really fall in love with him...

Read !

I just want to tell you,

Please leave a commets and...

Changmin give Kyuhyun a shoes.

This is the images~

 

And for the pink ribbon flat shoes, Changmin gave Kyuhyun this.