//YulHee //KyuNa

Best Worst Days of My Life

 

a/n: We made it fast forward so tis day is maybe 3 days after their first day. X)

 

 

{Heechul’s POV}

Another day of school. Sigh. But it’s fine ‘cause I’ll get to see Yuri again. I’ll see her beautiful face, lovely smile and her cute actions.

As I head to school, Tiffany grabbed me by the waist and I was like, WTF?!

“Hi, Heechul! Can I go with you to school?”

“Uhh… Actually I was supposed to fetch Yuri from her house. Are you sure you want to go with me?”

Her smile faded.

“Well… Yuri said that she’ll go with Yoona and Sooyoung. She was shy to tell you and even told me that I should be the one to be with you. Here I am.”

“Really? I’ll text her first so she’ll know that I’m with you now.”

“No, Heechul. She can’t. She ran out of load texting me about me going with you.”

I think this girl is lying.

“O…kay. I guess it’s fine then.”

We walked to school. It was really awkward because she was still holding my waist.

“Tiffany, can you remove your hand? Please?”

“Anything, oppa!”

Why is she being like this? Does she like me? Hmmm… maybe.

OMG! What if Sooyoung and Yoona aren’t fetching Yuri yet and she’ll see us by her window?! She’ll surely not believe my explanation.

“Can you go away now? We’re already in school and I need to meet my friends. Bye, Tiffany.”

I just ran away from her. Suddenly, two people shouted at me.

“Hey, Kim Heechul!”

It was Sooyoung and Yoona. I gulped.

Wait. Where’s Yuri?

“Read this!”

It was a text message from Yuri.

Sooyoungie, Yoona-ssi, I saw Tiffany and Heechul. She was holding Heechul by the waist. I thought Hee will fetch me. I hate him! Soooooo much! >:| He even said he likes me! Huhuhuhu~ I won’t attend my first class for today. Please tell my teacher. See you at lunch. And yeah, let Heechul read this and don’t let him know where I live. Thank you! I love you! <3

~ Yuri

“What’s this? I wasn’t doing anything. Tiffany was the one. She lied to me that Yuri will go with you.”

“Go to her and explain what really happened. Do you know where she lives?”

“Yeah! See you later! Bye!”

Her apartment was near the school so, I just ran. The elevator was fast and within seconds, I reached the 4th floor.

451 – Lee Residence,  453  - Choi Residence,  455  - Song Residence, 457  - Kwon Residence!

*knock knock*

I covered my face because there was a peek hole in her door.

“Who are you?”

“Secret.”

“I won’t open this until you tell me!”

I removed my hands so she can see me.

“Hee… oh! I really won’t open this.”

“Yuri-ah, I can explain.”

Yes! She opened the door. Her eyes were red and swollen.

“Can I sit?” She nodded.

“Let me start. I was on my way here then someone grabbed me. It was Tiffany. And she won’t let go of me. ” She was shocked, quickly stood up and shouted at me.

“What?! How can she do this? I shouldn’t have trusted her.”

“And then, I told her I’ll fetch you but, she said that you’ll go with your best friends and you even told her that you instructed her to tell go with me to school because you were shy to tell me you’ll go with them. Also, she said that you ran out of load. I’m very sorry, Yuri. I’m such a pabo for letting her go with me to school. Will you forgive me?”

Okay, that’s a long explanation.

“Of course, I will. It wasn’t your fault. It was TIFFANY’s. She’s such a liar! I hate her. Jessica influenced her.”

I kissed her on the cheeks. She blushed. How cute.

“Do you want to eat lunch now? Then we’ll go to school.”

“Sure sure. No prob, oppa!”

I really love Kwon Yuri!

 

 

Meanwhile at school…

{Jessica’s POV}

I wonder where Donghae is. I hope he’s not with Yoona.

Oh, there he is. And he’s not with that nerdy flirt.

“Hey Donghae!”

“Wh..what? Oh hey. Why did you call me?”

I didn’t answer him back. I just kissed him passionately.

“Mmmm.”

 

{Donghae’s POV}

After we kissed, I went to my class. She has a different schedule for today. (a/n: lol. sorry. I know Sica is supposed to be his classmate but… ugh)

WAIT. Why did Yoona do that? I know she;s not that kind of person. And blame my hormones for giving in the kiss. Aish. Still, that wasn’t the Yoona I know.

I sat on my chair and beside me was Yoona.

Huh? I thought she has a different schedule for today?

“Hey, Donghae…”

“Uhh…hey. Did you like what we did a while ago?”

“What? I was here in the classroom because I want peace.”

“You mean you weren’t  in the corridor?”

“I was. But, I wasn’t with you. I was with Soo.”

BWOH?! Am I crazy or what?

If that wasn’t Yoona, then it must be Jessica! That explains the blonde hair.

I kissed Jessica?!

Gross. And I really think too much about Yoona. Sigh.

Donghae, she has a boyfriend!

Should I tell Yoona about this? I know I should ‘cause she’s my bestfriend but it’s just too….ughhhh.

I HATE JESSICA!!!

 

{Yoona’s POV}

Donghae seems weird today. I wonder what happened.

“Oppa, is there something wrong?”

“N..no. Nothing’s wrong.”

Maybe he’s still jealous of me and Kyuhyun. I’ll ask him later.

“Yah. If it’s about me and Kyu--”

“I don’t want to talk about that.”

“I can explain .”

“Okay. Go.”

“So, we made a deal. If I’ll agree to be his ‘girlfriend’, he’ll not hurt you, Siwon and Heechul oppa anymore. And he likes Sooyoung. He wants to be close to her. I did the best for you.”

“Are you crazy, Yoong?! I don’t want you to be used by Kyuhyun just because of me. Please end the deal. I’ll handle this myself.”

“But… Arasso. Mianhae.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too. And thanks for protecting me. I love you… as a bestfriend.” And he hugged me.

As a bestfriend… okay.

I faked a smile.

“Come on. Let’s go now.”

We saw Heechul and Yuri. Maybe they’re fine now.

“Yul! Soo!”

“Oh! Hey, Yoong!”

“How are you, guys?”

“We’re fine now. It’s was a misunderstanding because of Tiffany. Ugh.”, Yuri said.

“Yoona-ssi! Yuri-ssi! Sooyoung-ssi!” It was Tiffany with her famous eye smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“Is there a problem, Yuri?”

“I know what you’re up to. ”

“Yuri, stop it. Let’s go now.”. Heechul said as he pulled Yuri.

“We’re not yet done, Tiffany!”

“Yoona-ssi. What’s wrong with Yuri?”, Fany asked.

“S….Sh…..She… I think she had a problem…. With Heechul?”

“Ohhh. Okay. Bye! ”

I just lied to Tiffany. She deserves it. Stealing my best friend’s boyfriend.

“Yoona, Siwon will go home with me. Bye!”, Soo said and hugged me.

“Yoona.”, Donghae called.

“Wae?”

“I’ll try out for soccer today. Is it okay if you go home alone?”

“Ohh. Sure.”

“Mianhe. I’ll make it up to you next. ”

“It’s okay. Hwaiting!”

“Thank you! Take care, Choding!” He ruffled my hair and went back to the field. 

I guess I’ll go home alone today. 

 

As I passed through the corridor, the kingkas and queenkas bumped me.

Seriously?! Am I that invisible?!

I just ignored them and continued walking.

“Yoona dear.” Jessica called with her y voice.

I didn’t look back.

“Oh you’re ignoring us because Donghae isn’t here to protect you, huh?” Their group laughed.

That’s it. I went near them.

“Yah! I just don’t want to waste my time on you.”

“Whatever. Did you know that Donghae likes me?”

“And why do I need to know?” I don’t believe her.

I know Donghae. He wouldn’t like s.

“Because it’s pretty obvious that you like him too.”

“No I don’t.”

“Stop denying. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you to BACK OFF because he’s MINE. We even kissed a while ago.”

What?! They kissed. No, that’s not true. He wouldn’t do that. Especially with Jessica.

“I don’t believe you. And he wouldn’t be yours. I know he will never like you.”

“Fine. But I’m telling you the truth. Why don’t you ask hime yourself, nerd?”, she said and pushed me, making me fall on the floor and spilling juice on me.

I wanted to cry but no. There’s no reason for me to do that.

All of them laughed except one. Which is Kyuhyun. He helped me get up and picked my things.

“Yah Kyuhyun! Why are you helping her?”, Leeteuk asked and the others agreed.

“Guys, she’s had enough already. I’ll take her home.”

“What?! Are you sick?” Sungmin questioned.

“For once, just let me help her, okay?  There’s no harm doing this.”

The queenkas rolled their eyes.

“Aish. Just let him. We’ll talk tomorrow. I still have stuff to do.”, Taeyeon said, irritated.

They left and we went out of the school.

Kyuhyun wiped my face with his handkerchief. Why is he being so kind?

I don’t need his help.

“Sorry for what my friends did.“

“Mmm..”, I nodded my head.

“Are you okay?”

“Neh…”

No, I am not okay. What if Jessica said was true? I mean, who wouldn’t like her. She’s beautiful. Blonde hair, milky white skin, she’s like a doll. And I am nothing but an ugly nerd.

Maybe Donghae really does like her. They even kissed!

What was I thinking? I’m just a bestfriend to him and I’ll always be…. Maybe I should just support him and let him be happy…

“Yoona?” Kyuhyun snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

I don’t know why but I suddenly burst out crying.

I hate it. Why now? Why in front of him?

“Shh. It’s okay..” He hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder.”

I backed away.

“I’m sorry for that. Just leave me now. I want to be alone. Thank you.” I said, smiling sadly.

“Okay. If you have a problem, you can always talk to me.”

I don’t know.. I don’t trust him. I think he’s up to something. Or maybe it’s just me. After all, this is just fake, right?

“Uhh..yeah…okay.”

 

 

 

 


what a long chapter..


HI (if we still have readers) 

*cricket cricket* ...

 

 

 

 

 




Umm, we're thinking of deleting this fic already since it's so freaking lame and boring. Seriously. But, we'll start on a new fic starring KyuYoung, which will hopefully be more interesting and definitely better than this. 

If we still don't get comments after this, we'll stop and mark it complete. Sorry. 
 

Thank you to all our subscribers. And I hope you'll support our new fic which will be posted in a few weeks or so.