I want ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!

That Day... {HIATUS}

Everyone is wondering why TOP is so hyper, did he drink too much coffee that morning?

GD: Ya Hyung! What's wrong w/ you? Are you high?? *laughing*

Taeyang: Yea? Are you drunk or something?? *laughing*

You:*already annoyed and emmbarassed from earlier* YA! Stop laughing at me!!! ~cheeks flush pink~

TOP: *laughing* B-but it's soo funny!!! whahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You: That wasn't even my underwear!!!!!!!!!!!! *pissed off*

TOP: Then who's was it???! *still laughing like a retard*

You: *couldn't take it anymore and when times like this come, you just blurt out the truth so they could stop, you were so ticked off and embarrassed*

You: THAT UNDERWEAR WASN'T MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ROOM ISN'T EVEN MINES!!!!!!! IT WAS ALL FAKE!!! THIS IS JINHEE'S ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM OVER THERE IS MINE!! I AM NOT CRAZY OBSESSED W/ B2ST!!!! 

They all shut up in silence. Even TOP stopped laughing but he was still smiling..

Jinhee: oh~ ermm. *trying to change subject*  Who wants icecream??

TOP: *excitedly like a child* MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: ~facepalm~ aish....

GD: *smiling* So you're a huge fan of bigbang??

You: *lying* No. I won all of that merchandise in a contest! I am actually a big fan of Ukiss I just thought it was a waste to throw those bigbang things away so i kept them ,and I haven't had enough time these days to buy ukiss merch.

Seungri: Oh~ so it's like that~~

You:oh. yea...

TOP: Yaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: ya Bingu! Shut up or else i won't give you icecream!

Top: I thought I made it clear, you are to call me oppa!

You: Fine. Bingu Oppa! aish..

Top: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icecream time!!! *runs over to jinhee to get some icecream*

Daesung: ahh.. Top, the one guy who all the girls fall for yet, on the inside is a child who loves toys and icecream...

You and Taeyang: haha! Yea. That's true!

GD: Have you ever went to any of our concerts?

You: oh.. um yea 2 of them. One back in 2009 and your ALIVE tour in LA while i was there visiting relatives..

GD: wha? jincha?

You: yea..

You guys chilled for a while eating icecream.. And you still haven't finished yours and someone wanted it.,

TOP: (to you) Can I have your icecream??

You: oh.uh. sure..

TOP: *takes the pint of icecream out of your hand*

You: oh just use a different spoon..

TOP: *not caring and devouring the icecream with your spoon*

You: nevermind then, aish..

Seungri: Wha!!!! Hyung!!! You and (your name) just had an indirect kiss!!!! hahaha!!!

You: (in your head) Aish.. Seungri you pabo! Why are you embarassing me?! * you start blushing uncontrollably*

TOP: Ah, jincha? ~looks at you and smirks~

You*avoid eye contact, avoid eye contact, aish.. it's too akward....*

 

 

 

 

THANKS EVERYONE WHO READ THIS AND SUBSCRIBED!! ALSO, THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE PATIENT IN WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE!!! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING ANOTHER FANFIC ABOUT EXO, PLS READ THAT TOO!!!! AND SPECIAL THANKS  TO  xforeverwithyou !!!!!!! hehe ^_^/ high five!!!!!! DON'T WORRY ILL UPDATE SOON WITHIN THE END OF THIS WEEK OR THE BEGNNING OF NEXT WEEK K BAI FOR NOW AND PLS READ MY OTHER FANFIC ABOUT EXO!!!!! ^^