I won't let you cry anymore

Blossoming Flowers

"Lets go inside." Aoi looked at me, I nodded in agreement and smiled.. Aoi took my hand and guided me slowly inside Starbucks.

'Why is Aoi being so nice to me all of a sudden...?" I looked over at Aoi who was arguing with the waitress about his order she keeps getting wrong..

"Well just get me a goddamn coffee!!" I giggled silently as the pissed waitress walked away, Aoi looked over at me and smiled..

I looked down at my Latte.. I haven't seen Aoi look at me with a soft smile in a long, long time...

"Uru.." Aoi touched my hand, making me look up at him.. his head was tilted to the side with a soft smile making me blush softly.. Aoi giggled and put his fingers between mine,

"I love you, Uruha.." I looked back down biting my bottom lip.. I felt my face go red,

"...Uh.. I-I.. me too.." I looked up to see Aoi's beautiful eye's... and smiled up at him

~~

"I love you, Uruha.." Uruha's head went down and I saw his face go red... I giggled at how cute my, Uru was acting.

"...Uh..I-I.. me too.." I smiled when he looked up to meet my eye's. He smiled back.      

  After they left Starbucks 

"Uruha! Look remember these?" I looked over at Uruha who was picking at some t-shirts, he looked up and walked over to me.. 

"Huh.?" he looked at what I was holding and looked away.. He lost his smile.. 

"what's wrong..?" I put the bears back down on the table.

"Nothing.." he turned around and walked back to where the shirts were.. 

'Huh.. Why did he become gloomy all of a sudden..?' I walk behind him and hugged him without him knowing..

~~~

'Woah.. This shirt looks cool.. With the skull and all...' I picked up the shirt to look at the price, when I heard Aoi calling me,

"Uruha! Look remember these?" I looked over at him, he was holding something small.. I couldn't see it though.. I folded the shirt and placed it neatly back on the table, and walked over to Aoi, 

"Huh..?" I look down to see what he was holding in his hands.. It was the exact same glass bear that had smashed into little pieces last night.. I stopped smiling and looked away from his hands..

"What's wrong..?" I looked up at Aoi who looked like he did something wrong..I shook my head, 

"Nothing.." I decided to go back to where the table full if shirts where..  I didn't want to tell him I smashed the glass object that he bought for us when we first started dating... 

I picked up the skull shirt again, to check the price.. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from the back.. I put the shirt back down and touched the arms that were hugging me from behind... 

"Uru... Why did you lose your smile.. When I showed you those little bears..?" Aoi let go of me and turned me around to meet his face, "Tell me..."

"..." I looked down, trying to ignore his gaze.. "It's nothing.."

"No.. It's something.." he touched the side of my head and looked me straight in the eye... His eyes looked sad.. Not joyful anymore... 

I decided to fake a smile.. 

"heh.. I said its nothing..." I softly punched his shoulder..

Aoi shook his head,

"I bet something happened to that bear I bought you a year ago.." He looked at me.. 

"..." I sighed and nodded my head yes... 

"Haha.. You should have told me.. You know you can't hide secrets from me.." he said, sounding joyful once again.. I giggled looking down..

 'He sure knows me well..' I thought.

"well.. Do you want that shirt? You keep staring at it.." Aoi pointed at the skull shirt, I still had my hand placed on top of it.. 

"Uh... I think it's.. cool.." I looked at Aoi, Aoi smiled at me and grabbed my hand, locking his fingers between mine.

"let me get it for you!" he said kissing my cheek.. I smiled.

"..you don't have to.. Besides.. I have lots of shirts at home.." I said looking at the shirt.. I could tell I was tint of pink..

"Nope! Im getting it for you!" he said tapping his wallet..  I shook my head playfully and laughed slightly,

~~~~

"Uruha you want to go walk somewhere?" I grabbed Uruha by the waist and pulled him close to me,

Uruha giggled, that made my smile go bigger than it already was..

"..Okay.. Where..?" He looked at me, his cheeks where a tint red.. He looks so adorable whenever he blushes.. 

"Odiaba!" I smiled at Uruha. 'I hope we get there 'round sunset.. Just like our first kiss..' 

I grabbed Uruha's hand and connected our fingers. Uruha's smile grew a little but bigger as we both went down the path. On our way to Odiaba Uruha made me stop to get some ice cream. 

"Aoi! Look! Can we get a cone? Pleeaasee!!!" I laughed at Uruha's little pout and nodded my head yes.."Alright! I want chocolate!" 

"haha alright! Just wait here"

Uruha sat on the bench that was near by and I went to the ice cream cart to get my Uru his ice cream, 

"One chocolate cone please." I said as I got there.

"ok! One chocolate cone coming up!"

 I got the cone and payed, I made my way back to Uruha who was fidgeting with his hair.. I walked up behind him and kissed the top of his head.

He jumped. Looking behind him,

"Haha, your so cute!" I said kissing his cheek and giving him his chocolate ice cream. 

"You scared me!" he said taking the cone from my hand.. "Thanks.." he smiled at me, "you didn't get one for yourself..?" 

"Nah.." I bent over and the tip of his ice cream. "i'll just steal bites from you!" I said and laughed.

"Hey! This is mine!" He said smacking me on top of my head. 

"Ow!" I rubbed my head. "no fair! I wanted to share!!"

"No.. This is mine!" he said taking a big of his cone..  I laughed cause there was ice cream on the corner of his lips..

I touched the side of his head making him look towards me, He looked at me confused.. And I went in for a quick kiss.. 

"huh?.. Why.. Huh?" Uruha's face went all red, I laughed.

"you don't want me your ice cream.. And there was some on your lips.. So I decided to kiss you to get some ice cream!" I said giggling,

"..." Uruha shoved his cone in front of my face, "..here.. Have all the you want!" 

"Haha!" I pushed it away from my face. "no... It tastes better from your lips..."  

~~~~ 

"No.. It tastes better from your lips.." Aoi said smiling.. I looked away embarrassed. 

"...when are we getting there..?" I took smaller now because Aoi might kiss me again.. And we're in public... 

"Soon..." He held my hand. "down this hill.. Then we'll be there." 

"Okay.." I looked to the left. I could see a beautiful ocean and the sun was setting.. "woah.. Look.." I nudged Aoi's side, "ain't it beautiful?" 

Aoi looked over and smiled,

"wanna walk on the beach?" he said stopping.

I smiled and nodded. 

"Yea.." I gave Aoi the rest of my cone and took my shoes off.. The sand was still warm from the remaining sun,   I looked over at Aoi, just to see him shove the ice cream in his mouth.. I laughed making Aoi get embarrassed 

"Huh.. Wut?!" Aoi tried to speak but his mouth was still full.

"haha never mind.." I pushed him down on the grass and took his shoes off.. "feel the sand! It feels so good!" 

Aoi sat up and smiled at me. 

"do you remember what we did here..?" He looked me in the eye and pulled me to sit beside him..

"Huh..?" I looked at the water and shook my head.. ".. no.. I don't think I do.." 

"Heh.. Wouldn't you remember..? I did something Like this for the first time.." 

Aoi grabbed my waist and slowly turned my head to meet his. He looked into my eyes and slowly came closer.. He kissed me passionately. 

I blushed like crazy.. Aoi pulled back and smiled,

"Remember now..?" he said locking his fingers between mine..

  "Uruha.. Im so happy I met you.." Aoi's hand rubbed against mine..

I felt my heart race.. 

"Yea.. I'm glad I met you, and be able to call you mine.." I smiled slightly and looked at the sun set.. "the sun looks so pretty.. Right.. Aoi..?" 

Aoi stopped and he walked in front of me, taking my hands in his... 

"Uruha... I love you.."

Aoi pulled me in and kissed my lips softly...

I felt his hands hold my back, and I closed my eyes, bringing my hands up to Aoi's hair. 

Aoi backed away, his face was all red..

I felt my face go red as well.. 

"I.. love you too.. Aoi.." Aoi filled his fingers between mine and we walked hand in hand across the beach...

 

I nodded slightly. "Yea.. I remember that evening..."

I leaned on Aoi's shoulder, Aoi placed his hand on my waist, And his head on top of mine 

"I love you, Aoi."