Blossoming Flowers

Blossoming Flowers

Hello! Im JullianSuzuki09~ and im here to co-author with JoelyxSuzuki :D I do hope you enjoy this story :)

Aoi's P.O.V

"I have to go, I-I'll see you t-tomorrow.." and he rushed out the door...

"Uru..." I quietly said, putting my guitar aside, I stood up and made my way to my window, I saw Uruha heading to his car.. I was going to smile down at him.. but then I saw his face..He was crying.. My heart dropped...

"Have I really been hard on him..?" I staggered to sit back down on my bed, I sat there thinking of what could make Uruha happy... "I know! I'll take him to Odaiba! He loved it there; Heh... that was where we had our first kiss..." Aoi smiled like crazy and grabbed his phone.

Uruha's P.O.V

I pulled into my driveway feeling more depressed than ever...

"Maybe... Aoi lost all his feelings for me... thats why he's being like this..." I slammed the door and went to my bedroom not caring that the tears were making their way to the floor...

I made my way into bed... feeling my heart break into tiny peices feels like i've been stabbed a million times...

"I HATE MY LIFE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw my jacket on my dresser making the glass object Aoi bought me... Fall into a million peices....

".." I carfully picked up the small pieces of glass... I slightly smiled at the thought of the past...

 

"Uruha! Look!"

I ran over to Aoi to see what  he was holding,

"Huh? what is it?" I said looking down at the small object

"Its a glass bear!" Aoi looked over at me with a huge smile on his face, "Its cute!"

I laughed at Aoi, he was acting like a little 6 year old.. "It is cute.."

Aoi put his arm around my waist,  

"Lets get two! for me and you!"

 I smiled at him and nodded

"Yea..." I blushed and looked away.

Aoi kissed my cheek, not caringabout the attention he attracted...

 I felt my face go all red... 

"Aoi! were in public!"

"Does it matter? Heh"

 I shook my head and laughed,

"Just buy your things and lets go.."

 "Haha, Okay~!" Aoi said and  kissed my cheek again

 

"Those days where when I was most happy... Now life for me..." I stood up and placed the broken glass on the table... I jumped when I heared my cell phone ring... I looked at the callers ID and saw that it was Aoi... I stood there for a bit... and i decided to answer it..

"Uh... Hello?" I sat down my bed looking down at my feet..

"Uruha!! you wanna do something tomorrow?" Aoi practically screamed through the phone, i had to pull the phone away from my ear....

"Uh... I guess..?"

".. Okay! uh.. How about we go to have coffee at StarBucks? Then we can walk around the city?"

I thought for a bit and nodded.. "Yea... I guess..." I smiled a bit.. Aoi hasn't took me out for awhile now that I think about it....

"Alright! meet you there around Lunch?"

"Sure..."

"Kay... Uruha...?"

"...Yea..Aoi?"

"...I love you..."

"..."

"Kay see you tomorrow..."

"Yea...Bye..." I hung up and walked towards the bathroom... I looked in the mirror and sighed,

I looked at my face... My eyes where still red from crying on the way home... and my face had tear stains...