Another Unexpected Meeting

A Fresh New Start

Baro's POV:

Me and the members are back at our dorms. I decided to watch some tv with Gongchan. 

"Hyung, is there anything good on?"

"Uhh..lets see."

I flip through the channels and stop at a news story about us at our filming site. I chuckle. That's how popular we are. Enough to be on the news. Then I'm surprised to see they got the footage of that strange girl tripping and falling down. Hmmm..now that I look more carefully, the uniform she was wearing was from Ewha High....The school my girlfriend used to go to...I change the channel once again.

"Hey! I was watching that you know."

"It's boring, lets watch something else."

"Hmmph"

So she goes to that same school. That girl must do studies well, knowing that that highschool is a famous and prestigious place. 

"Hey, watch what you want."

I throw the remote to him.

"I'm going outside for a breath of fresh air."

I put on my coat and shoes. The weather was pretty chilly, but overall not that bad. I walk for a bit and I notice a small group of highschool girls walking across the street from me. 

"Omg! It's Baro oppa! Take a picture!"

Your POV:

"Huh? What?"

I get dragged by my friends across the street getting confused on what was going on. I was just texting on my phone when they all suddenly went screaming.

"Kyaa~! Look here! Saranghae oppa! Yugibwa! Look here!"

I was bewildered to see a man in pink hair. Is that type of hair in style these days?

I stay in the back and roll my eyes at them. He did not leave a good impression on me compared to the other members. They all run to him eager to get a sign as I stay back and watch crossing my arms. 

"Oppa! I love you so much! Please, Jaebal! Autograph?"

"Sure, sure." 

He smiled real big. How FAKE. This guy really pisses me off. I don't know why. He notices me in the far back, staring. He seems shocked to see me. He goes back looking at his fans and I give him my death glare. Ha! Surprised to see me? 

"Hey, you guys. Stop wasting my time. We were going to the movies..remember?"

"Oh, ya! Sorry oppa, it was so nice meeting you!"

We part and as we walk, I glance back seeing him staring back at me. Creepy guy.