A No-No

A Fresh New Start

Baro POV:

I look to see a girl fall flat on the ground witha big THUD. Anyone didn't seem to be helping her, so I helped her up instead.

"Are you okay? It seemed like a really hard fall..."

"Oh, ya, great!"

She seemed to be staring at me long and hard, which kind of creeped me out.

"Why do you have pink hair?"

"Uh...cuz I have to?"

"Why do you have to?"

"I don't know, our stylist noonas just take care of our outfits and stuff?"

"Why can't you pick them out yourself?"

"We can."

"But then what's the need for stylists?"

Seriously, this girl and her questions!!! I smile a forced smile and ask her as politely as I could.

"Sorry, but I'm really busy right now, so I can't answer all your questions."

I then walk away back to my members whose been watching us the whole time.

"You know her?"

"No, she's kind of...weird."

 

Your POV:

That pink-haired guy left me standing here, which really pissed me off. I go back towards the crowd behind me. They all shoot a glare at me and looked at me strangely. 

"Oh my god, she just wanted to get attention."

"She's just a li'l b****, isn't she?"

"How dare she touch our Baro."

I give them a questioned look. 

"Our B1A4 is supposed to be a NO-TOUCH ZONE"

Oh, I see. So he was one of the members of the boy group. I was wondering why he had pink hair. And it was strange how he said he didn't pick his own clothes and stuff. The girls crossed their arms and glared at me with all their might. Puh-lease, like that would affect me. I hear a sudden whisper in the background.

"Over here, over here."

My friend signaled me to come over. She was hiding behind a tree. Seriously, if you're gonna play hide-and-seek, pick a better hiding spot. I scoff. I run over to her, and all the girls started to turn their backs towards me and went on with cheering for their favorite members. 

"What did you think you were doing?"

"Wha-, I didn't do anything!"

"Well, running up there in the first place was a bad mistake. You should've known you would trip. You even said you're clumsy yourself. "

"So."

"Well it looks like you won't be able to be near B1A4 again. Because crazy girl fans will do anything for their favorite groups. So if you show up again they'd probably recognize you, talk behind your back, or even use force against you. So be careful."

"Ya, sure. Thanks for the scare."

She shrugs. "Ok then, whatever. But don't say I didn't warn you."