Almost exposed.

Hidden Love

"Shin Dong Geun! Are you in there? I thought you said you'll be out for awhile?"

Sungjae stared Peniel, not know what to do. Hide him under the beds? Jump onto the bed and fake asleep? Or just keep quiet and pray that the hyung outside don't step in? If they are caught with Peniel's hands around Sungjae's lean, slender waist, the two would defininately be dead, for sure. 

"Aissh! If you're at home why don't you join us? And is Sungjae inside too? I thought he said he was too tired and wanted to just head back after the dance practice?" It was obvious that Eunkwang did not like his dongsaengs to lie to him. If he were to enter the room right away, he would be more than angry for the dongsaengs lying to him.

"I'm coming in!"

Within a second, the two hastily jumped onto each of their beds, pretending to be asleep. Their hearts are palpitating so hard, that "du-guen , du-guen" sounds could be heard. 

"Eh? I thought I heard chattering sounds? Are you two sleeping?" Eunkwang seemed puzzled as he was very sure that he heard the two of them chatting in this small, dark dorm room. 

Eunkwang reached for the switch and clicked it on, and to his surprise, the two of them are already in their dreamland. He walked towards the maknae and gave a pat on his head. 

"This boy must be really tired after the dance practice, sweet dreams, little one." 

Eunkwang walked in slow small steps, trying to not wake the two boys up, and slowly switched off the lights before leaving the room. After making sure that Eunkwang had left, Peniel jumped of the upper level of the double decker bed, and crawled slowly, sneakily, towards sungjae. 

"Shall we.. continue?" Peniel whispered into Sungjae's ears, which startled him abit. Peniel slowly moved his hands around sungjae's soft rosy cheeks. He turned sungjae's head towards himself, just to realise... Sungjae had really fell asleep..

 

 

 

Sorry for the super duper long hiatus, school started and things started to get super busy! 3 weeks of holidays started and I'll start updating!