In the dorm room

Hidden Love

 

"Peniel Shin! How many times must i tell you, not to sneak up on me! I was nearly shocked to death!" Sungjae said fustratedly, even though he had always enjoyed the little surprise that Peniel gave him. 

"Don't act like you dint like it!" 

"You..." 

Just before Sungjae could rebutt, Peniel landed his soft lips on Sungjae's tiny cherry lips. 

"Let's just enjoy this moment, shall we?" Peniel said in his seductive voice, a voice that only Sungjae could not withstand.

"What if Eunkwang hyung sees us?! We'll be dead meat!" Sungjae pushed Peniel away, wiping off the saliva off his lips.

"It's 3am in the morning! Besides, Eunkwang hyung just texted me that he is going out for supper with the other hyungs and Ilhoon too." Peniel tried to chill Sungjae down, so that they can continue what they are doing. Guilt blocked Sungjae's path, fixing its stern glare at him.

"You sure? What if.. they reach home early?" Sungjae was still paranoid and was still hesistating if they should continue.

Peniel leaned forward, so close that Sungjae could feel Peniel warm breath as he breathed. The two was only a nose apart, nearly kissing each other. "Of course I'm sure... I'm told Eunkwang hyung I'm..."

"Bang!" A knock on the door interrupted Peniel and Sungjae.