Chap 12

Married Life With Mr. Lee Hoya

You woke up in the morning and washed up . You looked at the sleeping hoya . You shoo with a smile on your face

 

You went to your wardrobe and took Hoya's clothes since he's going to work starting this day . You iron it when a pair of arms hugged you from behind . You gasped . Your heart is pumping like crazy . "why wake up so early ?" he asked . You just smiled and iron back . 

 

"I need to go wash up" he said and left . You shook and hang his clothes . You went to the kitchen and cook some breakfast to eat . Pancake . 

 

Hoya came with his clothes but without neck tie . He handed it to you . "aigo ~" you giggled at his childishness . You stood up and tied his neck tie . He liked it and pinched your cheeks . You rubbed your cheeks . "that's hurt" you said . 

 

He went to his seat and sat infront of you . You stared as he put the cut of pancake in his mouth . "Don't you want to eat ?" he asked . You shook . He handed the spoon to you . You shook . He put the pancake in your mouth . You just munched it . He went closer to you . 

 

You moved backward abit . He smirked . He went closer and rubbed your mouth with his thumb . "eyy ! childish" he said and stood up . 

 

"want to go already ?" you asked . He nodded . You and Hoya went to the door . "take care" you said . He smiled and nodded . "don't open the door until I got home" you nodded . He gave you a warm hugged . You hugged him back in relief . 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update ! 

I'm being so busy this days . school . 

about the clue ... I really DON'T WANT to tell you guys ..