Chap 11

Married Life With Mr. Lee Hoya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEHiMVgEII

 

You were taking the cabbage and went back to Hoya's direction . You suddenly stopped when saw Hoya talking with a girl . You slowly went to them . You put the cabbage in the trolley and bowed to the girl . She seems to be suprised . 

 

"who is this ?" she asked . "annyeonghaseyo ~" you bowed . "is she your maid ?" you pouted as she said that . Hoya glanced on you and shook his head . He took your hand . "she's not my maid . She's ... my wife" hoya said . He pulled you to his back . 

 

The girl smirked . "chukkae!" she said and walked away . You just stayed silents . "are you okay ?" he asked . You nodded and formed a small smile . 

 

"what are we going to eat today ?" he asked . "uhm ~ what do you want to eat ?" you asked . "I'll eat what ever food you cook" he said and started pushing the trolley . "what about ... omurice ? or ... kimchi chigae ?" you asked . 

 

"kimchi chigae ?" he asked . You nodded . "everything's here ?" he asked . You looked into the trolley . "ahh ~ almost forgot the red chilli pepper paste" you said and went to the section . "here it is" you said and went to the counter with Hoya . After paid all the ingredients , you and Hoya went home . 

 

-------

 

"what are you doing ?" he asked . You turned your head . "Kimchi , kimchi chigae" you said . He smelled the food . "huaww~" he said and took a bite . 

 

"aigo~ doesn't it hot ?" you asked . He shook and went to the dining room . You shook and took the pot . You place it on the table . "aigo ~ you should ask me to do that" he said and blow up your hands . You smiled and pulled your hands . You took the rice and place it infront of him . 

 

"woah ! mashipta !" he said . You smiled and ate with him . "where did you learn ?" he asked . You shook . "I think it all my way . I've been living alone for 3 years" you said proudly . He smiled and started eating . 

 

"you should teach me how to cook this . So... I can do it myself ....after all of these" he said slowly on the last sentences . You stopped for a while and started eating back . 

 

"Eunmi-ssi ?" Hoya called . You looked up . "let's be more close" he said . You smiled sweetly and nodded . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter !

Hoya and Eunmi !

HoMi ! EunYa !
HoEun ! MiYa !

love you guys !

ateynshanuox-ssi ! Thanks for asking ! 
But I can't reveal it now ! 
One day ~~~ it will ! 

please wait for the whole story !

Thank you !