Overture

The Yongseo Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silently, he came to the room with only the sound of the door screeching behind him could be heard. The faint light from the living room glowed through the darkness by the small opening. I gasped at the sudden entrance of cold wind blowing when he walked in but he closed the door soon enough before I tucked the sheets tighter to my body.

My heartbeat intensified a bit once his shadow was finally engulfed in the darkness of the room—his smell stealing my senses. I wonder why he always has this effect on me. Keeping me breathless, keeping me enthralled by his presence.

My soft reprieve moved as his weight dropped on it. I wonder how those sheets could kill the silence as he moved closer… slower. The heat— no, the coldness of his skin flattered mine when I touched him creating these million sensations right from the roots of my hair. I smiled to myself wondering why we remained quiet hidden behind this familiar darkness.

“Hello…”

I heard him mumble as his lips dropped on my bare shoulder. I quivered despite the warmness of his breath. “Hi…” I managed to sigh back as he trailed up to the crook of my neck.

“What did you do all day?”

“The usual stuff,” shutting my eyes tight, I replied trying not to sound too delirious of the way he was holding me then shot the question back, “What did you do all day?”

“What I did all day?”

He stopped just as he was about to reach my chin. His crooked smile was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter