Roses and a Teddy Bear

Valentine's Day Gifts

Seughyun continued to rehearse what he was going to say to her, “Happy Valentine’s Day!” He shook his head as he smiled extending the roses and teddy bear, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

“Aww you shouldn’t have,” Jiyong gave him a fake blush taking the items and holding them close.

“Hey give those back,” Seughyun growled as he pulled them back.

Jiyong laughed as he patted his friend on the back, “Don’t worry so much man. You’ll do fine.”

“What if she rejects me? What if she doesn’t like roses? What if she doesn’t like the teddy bear I got her…”

“Stop man, you’re over reacting.”

He sighed knowing he was, “Sorry man I’m just. I’m just nervous and it doesn’t help that I get really awkward around her.”

“Yeah you do. Just be you and everything will be fine.”

Seughyun nodded as he took a deep breath and headed out.

 

Seunghyun could feel his heart pounding as he stood in front of her door. He debated whether or not he should do it until the door flew open.

He backed up a little, surprised and somewhat frighten. “Seunghyun? What are you doing here,” Minzy smiled up at him.

The way she spoke his name so sweetly and how she smiled so beautifully at him made him even more nervous, “Umm…”

She looked to the items he was holding and then back up to him, “Who are those for?”

“Uhh…” he quickly stepped forward and shot his hands out towards her as he closed his eyes shut. He noticed it was silent and slowly opened one eye to look at her.

She stood with a smile still plastered on her face, “Are they for me?” He nodded not finding the words to speak. Minzy accepted the gifts giving the bear a light squeeze before smelling the roses, “Thank you!”

Before he knew it she was in his arms embracing him. Seughyun stood stiff not knowing what to do. How could this girl make me into a complete mess? As much as he wanted to hug her back, he could only find the strength to stand there.

She tip toed up and planted a soft kiss onto his cheek, “I love it!” His face went a deep shade of red making Minzy giggle, “You are too cute.” Minzy took his hand in hers and brought him into her apartment. “Take a seat, I’ll be right back.” He nodded and quickly took a seat.

He finally exhaled realizing that he was holding his breath when he was alone. He looked around and was impressed at how homey her apartment looked. A great touch that women had. His thoughts trailed off to wondering what Minzy's touch felt like and he quickly shook off the thoughts as she came back into the room.

“Okay here,” Minzy smiled at him as she took a seat next to him. He looked to see a small bear with a rose in its hand and looked to her for an explanation, “Will you be my Valentine?” His mouth dropped open in disbelief as he pointed to himself. This made her laugh as she nodded, “Yes you. Will you be my Valentine?”

Feeling overwhelmed he reached over and embraced her. Though he couldn’t find the words to tell her yes, his actions explained it all.

 

Author's Notes:

Since I just finished one of my fics of Top and Minzy I felt the need to write just one more for kicks haha.