An Empty Box of Chocolates

Valentine's Day Gifts

Bang Yong Guk smiled at his lovely girlfriend. They had been dating for a few months. Living through the honeymoon state of their relationship and loving every moment of it.

“I love you,” Minzy smiled up at him.

He bent down and planted a sweet kiss onto her lips and starred her deep in the eyes, “I love you too.”

She pushed away from his grasp and reached down into her purse, “I have something for you.”

“You do? What is it?”

She hid the item behind her back and flashed him a big smile, “Close your eyes.”

He chuckled at her cuteness and nodded as he closed his eyes, “Okay I’m ready.”

“Are you peeking?”

He laughed as he closed his eyes tighter, “Nope!”

It was quiet for a moment before she spoke, “Okay, open your eyes.” He opened his eyes and saw a nicely wrapped box. He smiled as he accepted the box. “Open it!”

He smiled at her anticipation as he ripped the wrapping paper off to reveal that it was a box of chocolates, “Hey! Thanks babe!”

Minzy clapped her hands together, “Open it, I want some.”

He laughed as he shook his head, “Patience. Patience.” When he opened the box his eyes widened in shock. “What the…” the box was empty. No chocolates, but a small folded paper. He opened it and read what it said. “I…owe…you?” He looked to Minzy for an explanation and she burst into laughter. The confused expression on his face made her laugh harder as she fell off the chair.

“Oh…your face is priceless,” Minzy breathed as she continued to laugh as she held her stomach.

“What’s so funny? You ate all my chocolates and then you laugh at me?”

She fell flat on her back laughing even louder, “I was hungry!”

“You were hungry? So you had to eat my gift?”

She wiped the stray tear away as she sat back up nodding, “Exactly.”

“Wow you are the worst at giving Valentine’s Day gifts,” he pouted.

Minzy rose up and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pouted along with him, “Aww you didn’t like my gift?”

“You call that a gift? Then I don’t want it.”

She coughed a laugh as she pulled away, “Okay whatever you say. I guess I don’t owe you.” Minzy smirked at him as she walked away.

“Owe me?” He looked down at the little paper and read it over again. He got up and reached for her hand to stop her, “What do you mean by you owe me?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. What do you think?”

“I think you owe me a gift,” he answered.

She gave him that same smirk she’d given him earlier as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her waist as she began to plant sweet kisses onto his neck. “Mmm…you taste like chocolate.”

He chuckled as she found her way to his lips. Their kiss was deep and passionate as she pulled him towards the bedroom. He took the hint and followed her. Never breaking free from their intense kisses, he opened the door as they stumbled into the room.

She broke free and looked behind her, “Oh look I’ve found your chocolates.”

Bang Yong Guk looked over to see that she had placed the chocolates onto the bed shaping a heart with rose petals filling the middle. He smiled down at her as she led him over to the bed. Taking one piece of chocolate and feeding it to him.

“Mmm…that tastes good,” he smiled at her and popped one into .

She giggled as she ate her piece of chocolate before taking his lips to hers once again, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

 

Author's Notes:

I used Bang Yong Guk from bap, which I hope I wrote his name right haha, because I read a fanfic of him with Minzy and liked it. I thought why not, since I haven't written one with this pairing.