Amor Casi Perfecto/Almost Perfect Love

Amor Casi Perfecto

 

It had taken all his courage to finally confront his parents about his dreams of becoming a photographer, he had gone in with the fear of disownment but what had awaited him was only the silent yet stern look from his father, the tearful look on his mothers face and the slight hope that one day his parents would accept his decision.

Daehyun’s heart had shattered more that day, the look on the faces of the two most important people in his world, the very same faces that had raised him only to be disappointed in the dream he wanted to live. With guilt weighing in on him, Daehyun left for the neighbourhood park to try and settle his thoughts with his camera hanging loosely around his neck.

 Daehyun wasn’t a person of many words, photography spoke on his behalf, and the slight feel of a camera in his hands had helped him to express himself. Unconsciously his sour mood had taken the better of him and now he found himself in some part of the park he hadn’t seen before. From where Daehyun stood he could see it was a large open field covered in different coloured flowers.

The view had left him in awe, and it seemed as though it had drained out all his fears and guilt over his decision. For once Daehyun felt at ease. He positioned his camera to take a picture of the beautiful view as a reminder of why he loved photography. At the soft click of the camera’s shutter, Daehyun let out a sigh of relief before looking at the screen of his camera.

The image had left Daehyun shocked at its beauty, but what had left him speechless was the girl in his picture. Her eyes were closed as her head was tilted upwards as if enjoying the rays of the sun on her skin, her light brown hair being gently blown by the wind. The image was almost perfect, too perfect Daehyun had thought.

“Nice picture but I don’t work for free” a person giggled softly by Daehyun’s ear

Daehyun had jumped in shock before turning to face the exact same girl that was in his picture. He was lost for words and he scratched the back of his head nervously before stumbling over his words in a useless attempt of an apology.

She had smiled at his clumsiness before offering out her hand.

“Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung” she smiled

“D-Daehyun, Jung Daehyun” He stuttered before shaking her hand.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................

Daehyun smiled at the picture and the memory behind it before leaning down to kiss that same brunette who was now quietly snoring with her head in his lap. That had been 5 years ago. The day he had fallen in love.

Daehyun smiled as she stirred in her sleep before groggily opening her eyes and smiling as he leant down to kiss her again.

“That picture, you kept it?” She asked before covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

“Yeah, it’s my favourite” Daehyun simply answered before moving her hands and pinning them above her head.

“It’s the picture I took before my love life became almost perfect” Daehyun grinned before settling his lips upon hers again.

“My love life’s already perfect” Sooyoung answered shyly.

“Why?” Daehyun asked.

“Because I’m married to the sweetest guy on earth and soon…. I’m going to have my eyes on a little you” Sooyoung answered happily. Daehyun was ecstatic and couldn’t help but to shower the brunette with soft kisses, he had never been happier in his life and to hear that he would soon be a father only tripled his happiness.

……………………………………………………………...........................................................................................................................................

Sooyoung, the only dream of his that his parents had gladly agreed to the day he had proposed to her 3 years ago in that same field.  Sooyoung the same girl who encouraged his photography and now carried his child.

Sooyoung, the only girl who now fulfilled his once “almost perfect love”.

“Amor Casi Perfecto” Daehyun whispered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading >.< Hope you enjoyed it??? anyways apologies for any errors, or if it was too short but its just a oneshot trial and error hha, anything that may sound familiar in this fic is pure coincidence and Happy Valentines again :D