Stuck Between a Job and an Elevator -_-

The Long Ride Up

2-…..

Of course my dreams were crushed as the elevator stopped suddenly, the light for 23 blinking off and on as if we were at the floor and disappearing. It was scary and the elevator gave a slight shake. I fell to my left, incidently toppling to the floor. Tall blonde ‘n’ gorgeous, had actually fell too and ‘Nerd Guy’ had surprisingly caught him before he was able to hit the ground. I shook my hair out of my eyes to find myself laid out on top of Kai. I scrambled to my feet feeling a bit unstable and upset. Before even checking to see if Kai was okay, I stood up and walked to the door wobbling a bit. I put my hands on it, as if searching for some hidden panel or button that could get me out. Then I tried pulling the door open on my own but it wouldn’t budge. Giving one final attempt, I sank to my knees in defeat  knowing that I wouldn’t get the doors open, I’d be stuck in here for who knows how long, and probably wouldn’t get the job.

“SungMin?” Kai asked. Hearing his voice made me crack. With a sharp intake of breath, tears started pouring down my face. “SungMin!”

I began to cry and was suddenly enveloped in warmth. I looked up and saw Kai, eyes closed and face blank. He stood me on my feet and pinched my cheeks. “Aye, don’t cry! There’s nothing to worry about.” He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine and my eyes widened in shock. Then, I closed mine and suddenly my mind was paralyzed. He finally stopped and leaned his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes with a deep intensity. “I-I’m sorry,” he said blushing. “You just don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that.”

I blinked at him and forced myself to get out of shock and say something. “Th-that’s ok, I was just…surprised.”

Will finish later... :P comment my readers ^^ pleeeeeeaaasssseee