Heart Of Paris

Accidentally In LUV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taking in the panoramic view of the City of Light, Leeteuk snapped a few pictures of Sora sitting on the carousel in front of the Eiffel Tower. Taking the elevator to the top of the Tower, they had gotten a 360 degree view of Paris. She looked to the beautiful lights and smiled to him. "Thanks for taking me around. I wouldn't have notice there were so many places for sightseeing. From Place de la Concorde, Opera House, to one of the most famous museum the Louvres." She said. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow night?" He asked. "Really? I thought you are busy tomorrow?" She asked back. "Just a little. How about we meet. 14 Boulevard Montmartre is where it's located... Since tomorrow is our last day together, I hope you will go have dinner with me." He said. "Sure why not. Afterall you are my most reliable guide and if it wasn't for you I would've have been lost." Sora said and pinched Leeteuk's cheeks. "Ouch! But I like." He joked. "We should go. It's getting late and cold." He said and grabbed her hand. Sora felt butterflies in her stomach and also the feeling of guilt... Standing in front of her suite, Sora looked to Leeteuk and slowly pulled her hand away. "Thanks again for a great outing today and yesterday as well. I know we won't get to see eachother again after tomorrow but I would like to tell you now that I really like you alot and hope you will still remember this friend forever. I never had so much fun and felt so free my entire life then in these few days. We don't know nothing about one another but you will be one of the special people in my heart." Sora said and hugged him. Leeteuk stood there dumb founded as she pecked him on the cheek and later realized she already stepped inside. Standing there alone, Leeteuk looked around and walked off with a big grin... Sighing, Sora laid in bed and frowned. "Never in my life I felt how it was to fall in love. I want that feeling and want to live a life with someone... Someone I trust in giving my heart to. I want to be happy. Life is so unfair." She thought... The next morning, Sora frowned as she had to leave. The guards grabbed her belongings and leads her out. She looked back to the building one last time as she regretted not being able to say a proper farewell to him. "Miss." One of the men said as he opened the car door for her. "I will surely miss here." She thought and got into the back seat... Leeteuk looked to the time as it already passed nine pm. Sighing, he looked pass the crowd of people as he sat on a stool at the bar. Watching other people chat and enjoyed their dinner together, he felt like a fool. "Sir, would you like another round?" The bartender asked. Leeteuk shook his head and left a tip. Walking out of the Hard Rock Café, he decided to go back to the hotel. Leeteuk waits and then knocked again. "Is she still sleeping in like last time?" He thought. A worker passed by and Leeteuk asked her if the guest staying here had stepped out today. "Oui, monsier. L'invité dans cette suite avait déjá vérifié ce matin (Yes, sir. The guest in this suite already checked out this morning)." She said. "Merci." Leeteuk said and walked back to his suite. "No proper goodbye. Soraya, you are one mysteries girl I have ever met... If this is no ordinary accidentual meeting, let us meet again someday." He thought. Grabbing the camera off the table, Leeteuk sat down on the bed and played the tape he recorded of them playing on the streets of paris itself. "My heart will always be in Paris no matter where I am... Because this is the place where it began for the first time, the first time my heart flutters. I have fallen in love with Paris?!" Sora said through the recording. Leeteuk laughed and paused it. Looking at the screen, he smiled back to her. "You just made me have fallen too." He said... (One Week later) Heels can be heard clapping upstairs in the hallway. The echo of it filled the quiet mansion and stopped at the last step of the white pearl marble floor of the stairs. A young lady in a black and white metallic pumps, short sleeve knee length dress, and her long curls fell back perfectly stood before the eight maids/guards in line. Passing by them, she grabbed the car key from the driver. "Miss, your father asked that I drive you to work." He said and bowed. "No need to. You should know I have been on and off the same street everyday on my own for years. I won't get lost.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter