Revenge?

Revenge is Sweet... Like Candy! :D

Chapter 2: Revenge?

#nowplaying: Mirror Mirror - 4minute

Still Ji Ah’s POV:

H-he slapped me? I sat there. In shock. NO ONE SLAPS THE GREAT JI AH. Taking in everything that just happened. My brother then walks out holding a can of coca cola.

            “What happened?” he asked, clearly not understanding what had happened. Sigh. He is too into the world of coke. It’s like he’s mesmerized.. IN THAT CAN OF POSSIBLE DIABETES. Yeah.. I don’t get how I’m failing science… ANYWAYS.

            “They slapped me and then left,” I said. JunHyung set down his soda on the table and had a shocked face.

            “THEY SLAPPED MY PRECIOUS SISTER? HOW DARE THEY! I WILL G-“ I handed him his coke back.

            “It’s okay. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE. MUAHAHHAHAH -cough cough-“ I said, “I really have to work on that”

            “Okay. I have to go now. I have a schedule.” He said and left.

            I went to go think of a plan… A REALLY smart plan…. Devious, yet not going to far…. Wait. I can’t compare against terrorists D: I decided to research on them.

            GOOGLE: Shiny

            Shiny: 1. Bright or glossy in appearance O- O They didn’t look very glossy…

2. Filled with light or sunshine O - O They DEFINITELY were not like    sunshine.

3. To be good, in a state of being good, to be having a good time O - O I was definitely not having a good time with THEM.

4. Shiny Pokémon…. They looked like strange creatures, but probably not Pokémon. They’re too ugly for Ash.

            Ok, Google doesn’t help… I’ll just ask a friend. WHO AM I KIDDING. I have no friends. Hmm… I’ll just call my bro. -Dial Tone- Right. He’s probably on schedule. Who else… OH RIGHT. I forgot about my awesome memory. I remember everything I see and hear. What did Pink say again…

“GASP. HOW DARE YOU NEVER HEAR OF US. WE ARE SHINee. THE FAMOUS KPOP GROUP. I CAN’T STAND TO BE AROUND SOMEONE THAT DOESN’T KNOW OF MY AWESOMENESS,” Pink said.

That’s right. They’re a famous KPOP group… Hm…

GOOGLE. ‘shiny kpop group’

Shinee - Wikipedia

OHHH.. It’s spelled SHINee…. They have to go back to school -.- THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO SPELL, DAMMIT. Anyways…

GOOGLE. ‘SHINee’

Kpop group… Blah blah blah… Performing on Inkiago on Sunday…Today is Friday…I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO. But my brother probably won’t let me go out in public… Now I have to think of an excuse…

 

Sunday

            Today is the day! I will plot my revenge. MUAHHAHAHAH. Oh it’s time to leave.

            “Hey bro, I’m going out,” I said and walked to put on my shoes.

            “You know you’re not allowed to go out, young lady,” he said.

            “BUT IT’S FOR A VERY GOOD CAUSE,” I said.

            “What?” he questioned.

            “I’m just going to go out and revenge the time the Shiny Pokémons slapped me,” I said. Shiny Pokemons is my new nickname for them :D As you can see, I don’t like calling things what/who they really are.

            “Oh, okay. Don’t come home too late,” he said and I walked out the door.

            Ahh. I haven’t gotten any fresh air for a while. I am surprised I’m not fat. My just HAD TO get me a trainer to keep me from fatness -.- it was my birthday present when I was 13. Not that I was fat then or anything, but they were afraid I would get. Personally, I think fat people are happy people. But oh well.

            I took out my camera to take pictures. I’m probably not going to see these things ever again -.- I keep walking to the Inkiago place and taking pictures.

            When I reach the place, I walk in. Wow. I haven’t seen this much people in such a long time. I guess I looked like a lost puppy because then a person came up to me. He looked like a worker.

            “Are you lost or something?” he asked.

            “Nope. Actually, do you know where SHINee’s dressing room is?” I asked.

            “Hold up. Are you a fan? I’m not allowed to let anyone in.” He said. Eww. Me? A fan of THEM? I guess I might as well pretend.

            “OH MY GOD. I LOVE THEM. I WOULD KILL TO SEE THEM,” I said, emphasizing the KILL.

            “But you look too innocent to kill,” he said.

            “Remember, the most innocent looking, are always the most EVIL. MUAHAHHA-cough cough-” I said, “Dammit, I still have to work on that”

            “Yeah right,” he said.

            “What if I give you a…” I dig through my pocket and find a gold coin, “..gold coin.”

            “OMIGOD. A GOLD COIN? I LOVE GOLD COINS. THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY,” he said. I handed him the gold coin as he points to the direction of SHINee’s place. I skip away to their dressing room.

            “HEY. THIS IS CHOCOLATE! I just got ripped off =.=” the dude shouted. HEHEHE :D

            When I reached SHINee’s dressing room, I pulled out a moustache and put it on. If you’re wondering, no, I didn’t do anything else. I looked like a normal girl, but with a moustache on. At least I thought I was normal…

Third Person POV

            In the SHINee dressing room, SHINee is just relaxing before their performance. JongHyun is on the couch eating bananas, while Taemin is also on the couch drinking Banana milk while watching Pokémon on the TV. Key is fussing about his hair and his missing yellow rubber band that he wears during every performance. It is so called ‘lucky’. Onew is eating chicken and staring at his chicken figurine while Minho is playing with his paper clips.

            “OH MY GOSH. Where is the stylist? =.= My hair is freakin’ messy. I can’t go out looking like this. That would just be embarrassing. Like, how if Onew goes out with chicken stains on his face.” Key said. Then Onew looks up with chicken stains on his face. “See what I mean? I don’t want to look like a dork like him,” Key said. He raised his nose up.

            “Excuse me,” Onew says.

            “You’re excused,” says Key. Onew rolls his eyes and continues eating.

            Then,  a -ahem- mustached ‘man’ walks through the door.

            “Hello. I am your new stylist. Your old one had to go somewhere today… -mutters- and the rest of her life…-“ said Ji Ah the man.

            “Get to work on my hair. I can’t go out looking like this,” said Key.

            “Wait. First, I have to cover the mirrors. Seeing yourself before a performance is bad luck,” the ‘man’ said. ‘He’ went to cover the mirrors.

            “Okay. When you’re done, wait outside,” ‘he’ said. And he started to do their makeup and hair.

            Key was put on some bright red lipstick and then some lip gloss on top of it. He had purple guy liner and bright blue eye shadow that was sparkly. He had on blush and glitter everywhere. His hair was tied up like an apple style. He took his phone and walked out. Everyone else was basically like that. JongHyun was last.

            The ‘man’ put his face really close to JongHyun’s.

            “Uhh… I have a boy I mean girlfriend…”he said.

            “Oh really… Is it Key? It’s okay. I can deal with him ;D” Ji Ah said. When his makeup was done, JongHyun scrambled out the door.

            ‘You know, I could pull off as a makeup artist. Ah. Messing with them is fun,’ Ji Ah thought.

            When Ji Ah the man was done, they all saw each other.

            “Key, you look so weird,” JongHyun said and broke out laughing.  

            “Psh. You should look at yourself,” he said. Next thing you know, they all started laughing at eachother.

            “Wait a second. We can’t go out looking like this,” Minho said.

            “I think I look GOOD~,” Key said while looking at his reflection through his phone. They all laughed. Before they could do anything about how they look, the director told them it’s time for them to perform.

            When they walked out, everyone started laughing. SHINee started to perform Hello.

            “KEY OPPA, NICE LIPS. THEY LOOK SO KISSABLE ;D” someone called out from the crowd. Ironic how the person sounded like a man…

            Someone even fox whistled, “Nice hair, Onew ;D”

After the performance

            They rushed to the dressing room. The ‘man’/stylist was nowhere to be found.

            “Like omygosh. That was totally embarrassing,” said Key.

            “I know right,” JongHyun said.

            “I thought I looked cute :D” Taemin said.

            “Nah. Embarrassing is the word,” said Minho.

            Then the ‘man’/stylist came out of nowhere [ behind the couch ] and said, “You should be… MUAHHAHAH” and ‘he’/she/it took off its moustache.

            “REMEMBER ME?” she said.

            “GASP. IT’S JUNHYUNG’S SISTER. KEY, THE ONE YOU SLAPPED,” said Taemin.

            “I’m in D-,” said Onew

            “D-,” said Minho

            “D-,” said JongHyun

            “D-,” said Taemin

            “Danger,” said Key as he gulped.