Terrorists?

Revenge is Sweet... Like Candy! :D

Chapter 1: Terrorists?

#nowplaying: Only You - B1A4

Ji Ah’s POV:

I just got out of class with my home school teacher. Yes, I am home schooled. Why? Well, my over-protective brother doesn’t let me out of my house. I mean like I’M A TEENAGER. I should be allowed to do what I want. Hmph. But, my brother thinks I will be hit on by guys… He said that people these days are really wrong minded and may ‘’ me… I don’t even know what ‘’ is. Is that like ‘grapes’ missing the g? Also, my brother thinks I might get bullied; probably because I’m really different. Why? Well, my parents own Staples Inc. They usually aren’t home. They are working and at conventions for pencils or something.

And somehow, I got obsessed with pencil sharpeners. I LOVE PENCIL SHARPENERS. They are like SO awesome. I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM. Pencil sharpeners~~ They are BEAUTIFUL. ♥My collection consists of MILLIONS of them. I mean like EVERYONE has a weird obsession right? My brother’s is with Coca Cola. HE JUST LOVES COKE. I personally would drink Grape Fruit Milk ♥. B2ST people think I’m weird. I don’t think so… My brother says I’m perfectly normal :D I wonder if I’m going to be lonely all my life and then just own cats… Kidding. I’m allergic to some cats. Not of their fur or anything, but their colors.

Anyways, I walk down the stairs from my room to get something to eat. I’m hungry… I look through the refrigerator for food... Hmm… what to eat… I think I let the maids leave too early… Hmm… ooh there’s a guava and durian. I took out the blender and mixed the guava and durian. OH LOOK. SOME PEANUT BUTTER. I also put it in the blender. When it finished, I put it in a cup and took it out to the living room. Mmmm GUARIAN BUTTER♥ Haha :D OH MY LLAMA. RANDOM MEAT. I saw some random meat on the coffee table. Guarian butter AND random meat? BEST. DAY. EVER.  HEHEHE.

I turn on the TV. Dream High is on ♥ I LOVE DREAM HIGH. But it’s a rerun. MILKY COUPLE ALL THE WAY. I wish they went out in real life…BUT THEN I WAS SO MAD WHEN HyeMi ended up with SamDong D’: SHE SHOULD BE WITH Jin Gook D: I was GOING TO write to the producer and rant to them about my anger, BUT my brother didn’t let me D: Oh well. So, I only watch for Milky parts ♥

In the middle of watching Dream High, eating Guarian Butter drink, and eating random meat, my bro came home.

“Hey Bro :D,” I called from the living room. He was walking in from the door.

“I brought home friends,” JunHyung said.

“Okay,” I said.

“Ji Ah, meet SHINee,” JunHyung said. He came in with a couple of dudes. At least I think they are dudes? One of them looks like a dinosaur, another one is tall, and another one looks like a girl, another one looks like an older version of the girl, and the last one looked like… I don’t know… a diva? JunHyung left to the kitchen. Probably to get some coke..

“HELLO. WE ARE THE SHINING SHINee”, they all said at once.

“Did you like practice that?” I said. I guess they ignored me because they started introducing themselves.

“I am Leader Onew,” the old looking girl said. Seriously, you can mistaken “it” for like a grandma. I’m still not sure if ‘it’ is male or female.

“Are you like a leader of terrorists or something? You said you are a leader…” I said. Why did he say he was a leader? -LOST-

“Err… No…” he said. So what is he? O - O

“I am Bling Bling JongHyun,” said the dinosaur looking one.

“Uhh. If you are ‘Bling Bling’, why don’t I see you lighting up or something? Or you don’t look like a gangster with ‘bling bling’,” I said. I’m pretty sure this one is actually male.

Mr. ‘Bling Bling’ stared at me like ‘O - O no comment’

“Well I am the Almighty Key,” said the Diva looking one. He put out his hand. What am I supposed to do? I gave him some meat. He.. or she.. I’m not sure if it’s actually a dude, just slapped it away and put on some hand sanitizer. He acts like such a girl… OHHH. He expected me to kiss his hand -.- Pshh. NEVER.

“If you’re so ‘Almighty’, why are you scared of meat? HMMMM?” I questioned.

“ GASP. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?” he retorted.

“Actually, I don’t know you,” I said and drank my Guarian.

“What are you even drinking?” the one that looks like a girl said.

“Guava blended with Durian.” I said.

“OMIGOD. DO YOU HAVE BANANA MILK? :D” ‘it’ said. I’m still not sure if it’s a boy or girl…

“Nope. I hate banana milk. I prefer Grape Fruit Milk.” I said.

“GASP. You’re such a disgrace. Kidding. I also like Grape Fruit Milk :D” ‘it’ said.

Hmm.. someone that may be nice…

“I am the maknae, Taemin,” ‘it’ said.

“Maknae of what?” I asked, “Maknae of the terrorists?”

“No…,” ‘it’ said.

“And I am the Flaming Charisma, MinHo,” the tall one said. I’m pretty sure this one is a dude too.

“Uhh… it doesn’t look like you’re on fire o - o” I said. What’s with these people calling themselves weird stuff. I mean like, Bling Bling? Flames? Almighty?

“I’m not…” he said.

“I have A LOT of questions…” I said.

“Yes?” said the Onew dude. Hmm... I SHOULD GIVE THEM NICKNAMES. ‘Onew’ could be... AHJUMMA. :D

“Uhh why are you the ‘Shining SHINee?’ I mean like you’re not shining… Unless that’s the name of your terrorist group…? Oh and are you all… dudes?” I asked.

“HOLD UP. You haven’t heard of US? SHINee?” said ‘Key’ Hmm.. I should call it Pink. :D It reminds me of a girl, and girls remind me of pink.

“Nope. I don’t look at terrorist groups. And my teacher haven’t taught about them yet.” I said.

“GASP. HOW DARE YOU NEVER HEAR OF US. WE ARE SHINee. THE FAMOUS KPOP GROUP. I CAN’T STAND TO BE AROUND SOMEONE THAT DOESN’T KNOW OF MY AWESOMENESS,” Pink said, slapped me and left.

“Uhhh. I guess we have to go follow Key… See you next time :D” said Ahjumma.