Chapter 6

Love Me, Hate Me

"Kim Soowon, Chief Marketing Officer.......Kim Soowoon, Chief Marketing Officer.....Jung Jaein....arghh!!!! I HATE THIS!!!" Kyuhyun let out his frustration before he threw himself on his bed. He was memorizing the list name and the faces of Sekang's and he really hates it just because he thought this is mere stupid. He took his pillow and stuffed it at his face before he let out a scream..

"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" Just then, his phone was ringing, making the frustrated guy startled a little. Kyuhyun removed the pillow and quickly took his phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Hello, Kyuhyun-shii." Kyuhyun took away the phone from his ear and looked at it curiously. 'He know me?'

"Who is this?" Kyuhyun asked after he put back the phone on his ear.

"Donghae." The other line happily answered but it only made Kyuhyun frowned.

'Donghae who?"

"Aishh..This kid. It's Donghae! The one that lend you the orange pants."

"Ah..Donghae..Lee Donghae."

"Yes, Donghae..Lee Donghae. By any chance, do you have friends that have the same name as me but different surname?"

"No."Kyuhyun aswered calmly, simply not interested in making conversation with the said guy.

"Aishh....Anyway, you want to go out tommorrow?"

"With you alone? For what?"

"Hmm..actually we are going out with some of our colleague. But if you want it to be only two of us, it's no problem to me." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes for that. 

"No, thanks." Kyuhyun replied shortly.

"Why?"

"Do I need to tell?" Kyuhyun began to annoy. This guy really don't know how to stop when he refused him.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Come on~"

"Where did you get my number anyway??!!" Kyuhyun is really annoyed right now. 

"If I tell you, would you tell me why?"

"No!"

"Kyuhyunie~"

"WHICH PART OF 'NO' YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND??!! AND DON'T CALL ME KYUHYUNIE!!" with that Kyuhyun cut the line and throwed his phone on his bed before he let out his frustration again, without his pillow.

"Kyu dear, is everything okay?" Kyuhyun quickly looked at the door and there his mom stood, looking worriedly at him.

"Yup, everything is fine." Kyuhyun put on his big grin to assure her.

"But I heard noises when i walked past your room." His mom said, didn't seem to believe his son.

"No, everything is okay, really. You don't have to worry. You should sleep mom, it's night already." Kyuhyun assured her again. Deep inside, he kept on cursing for forgeting that he is not alone in his house and created all the noises.

"Okay, then. You too should go to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight." When his mom closed the door, Kyuhyun let out a heavy sigh before he looked down on his phone. 'Aishh...Lee Donghae.' Kyuhyun grabbed back the closed Sekang file and flipped it to the last fage he was at before that annoying Lee Donghae disturbed him.

"Jung Jaein...."

***

Finally, it's the D-day. Both Siwon and Kyuhyun were inside the Sekang's hall. Siwon looked handsome with his black tuxedo and his short yet neat done hair while Kyuhyun looked stunning with his all black suit and a white bow tie. Kyuhyun looked around the hall.

Somehow, it doesn't look like a charity event at all. With people wearing fancy cloths, fined food and drinks, fined music background. 'There must be coin boxes anywhere. Maybe this event is just going to appreciate those who donate. So no need to invite the needed.' Kyuhyun thought.

Siwon was chatting with some of the guest when someone is approching them. He glared at Kyuhyun and right then, he knew what it mean.

"Sung Minwoo, Chief Executive Manager." Kyuhyun wispered. Right then, the said guy arrived at them and Siwon quickly put on his smile and greet him.

"Annyonghaseyo, Sung Minwoo-shii. Long time no see." The guy only laughed after he said that.

"Yes, it's been a long time, isn't it." Sung Minwoo said before he diverted his attention toward Kyuhyun.

"Who is this?" It takes not too long for Kyuhyun before he made a 90 degree bow and introduced himself. Rather than he let Siwon introduced him, he would rather do it himself.

"Annyonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun immida. I'm Choi Siwon's secretary." Sung Minwoo's eyes went big after he heard it before he looked back at Siwon.

"He's your secretary? I thought only woman are interested in that position." Kyuhyun put on his smile upon he heard that but unknown to anyone, he began to curse. Since he started the job, he always received this kind of reaction whenever they found out about his position and he's sick of it.

After they have a little chit-chat, the Chief Executive Manager left them to have a chat with others. Just when Kyuhyun want to breathed some relief air, suddenly there's someone approaching them and Kyuhyun was dead nervous because he didn't recall having that man's face in the Sekang file Ryeowook gave it to him.

"Annyonghaseyo Siwon-shii." The guy greeted his boss.

"Owh..annyonghaseyo, Jaemin-shii." Kyuhyun sighed in relief. He thank God that Siwon knew the guy. 'So he must be one of the big boss. He looks young.' Kyuhyun thought. he remembered Ryeowook said that Siwon only knew a few of Sekang's bosses so he assume that this Jaemin guy is one of them.

Siwon was having chit-chat again with Kyuhyun were left behind. He stating to get bored. He thought that at least he could relax for a while and having some drinks or something but he was completely wrong. Why? Because Siwon told him to not go anywhere and just followed him whenever he go. He was out of space when suddenly Siwon called his name, making his attention totaly on the older guy. 

Siwon glared at him, he was confused at first so he just asked what, but it just made Siwon glared turned darker and that's when he realised that the Jaemin guy was gone already and what comes next is a big fat guy wearing all white suit with his companion.

Kyuhyun began to panic. He remembered that guy's face but somehow he lost his name, maybe because it got mixed up with the others.

"Urm....err...this one...urm..." His hand began to sweat. He swear he just felt like he want to runaway but he couldn't.

"Don't tell me you forgot, Kyuhyun-shii." Siwon hissed but his face faced the guy who was fast approaching them,plus smiling.

"Urm...I remember him....He is....urmm...." Kyuhyun began to curse himself. How come he could forget it. Siwon will be humiliated and he will be doomed. He already imagined that he would lose his job. He kept on forcing his brain to remember the name when suddenly...

"Park Dongsoo, Chief Account." Kyuhyun turned his head toward the voice. It was a lady, a beautiful lady Kyuhyun thought. He was mesmerized with her beauty and when she turned around and smile at him, he swear she was a goddess, much prettier than his own sister.

"Annyonghaseyo Park Dongsoo-shii." Kyuhyun snap out from his little space-out. He quickly replied the smile with his own smile before he focused back on Siwon. Saw the fat guy, he suddenly remembered it. How he couldn't remember his name and how he struggled to gain his memory back before the lady save him, save both of them. 

When the said guy left, Siwon turned around when he spotted two person standing behind him. Kyuhyun and the lady. Siwon totally ignored Kyuhyun and diverted his all attention toward the other.

"Thank you, Yoona." Siwon thanked him. 'ah..so that's her name..nice.' Kyuhyun thought. Yoona smiled when Siwon thanked him.

"Oppa, next time, don't rely on others too much, kay." Yoona said before she turned to Kyuhyun.

"Annyonghaseyo, Im Yoona immida." Kyuhyun quickly bowed at her and introduced himself as Siwon's secretary. Before he introduced himself, Kyuhyun was sure Yoona was smiling at him with her pure yet innocence smile but when he said he's a secretary, Yoona was....smirking at him?

***

It was the next day, Kyuhyun was sitting anxiously at his desk. He still remembered the event, where he nearly humiliated his own boss. Siwon was angry with him of course. Right after the event end, Siwon left him without saying anything, but from his expression, he could tell that the latter was really angry so he predicted that today will be hard for him.

"Aishh...I'm doomed." He slammed his head on the desk slowly. He slammed it again and again, regretting yesterday's incident when off all the sudden, a voice could be heard.

"Secretary Cho, in my office, now!" Siwon bold the last part and Kyuhyun knew what will happen next.

***

Siwon slammed the desk with his hand, making Kyuhyun startled. "What did you think you're doing??!!" Kyuhyun lowered his head and looked at the ground. He somehow felt like the ground is the best place in the world to be stared at.

"You're almost humiliated me!!" Siwon continued to yell at him. Kyuhyun just stay silent, didn't said anything.

"Thank God Yoona was there and saved me!! You were asked to remember several names and how can you blow it out??!! It was the easiet job and yet you fail it!" Kyuhyun closed his eyes. He was close to tears but he still could hold it. How he wished he don't want to cry in front of Siwon because he don't want him to look him as weak.

"You want me to fired you or you want to quit it yourself?!" Siwon asked, still in angry mode. Kyuhyun rosed his head in disbelief. He shook his head multiple times before he finally opened his mouth.

"Please, I'm sorry. I really am....please don't fired me. Give me another chance and I will make it up for you. Please..." Kyuhyun begged before he bowed at him. He don't want to get fired. Athought he admit that he hates this job ,but with current economy crisis, it's hard for him to find another job. So the only solution, beg for forgiveness.

***

Kyuhyun walked out from the office weakly. He slowly walked toward his desk and sit on his chair before he lay his head on the desk. He let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes. The earlier memory suddenly flashed in front of him.

'Do another mistake like this and you are done. Got that!" Kyuhyun sighed again.

"Yah! Don't sleep during work." Again, Kyuhyun sighed, this one, is the most heavy one. He recognized the voice. 'Lee Donghae'.

"What do you want!" Kyuhyun asked coldly with a deep glare. Donghae want to speak out but he stopped himself when he looked at Kyuhyun. 

"What's wrong?" Donghae said with the most gentle voice Kyuhyun heard.

"Nothing's wrong!"

"C'mon Kyuhyun. You can lie to me, but your eyes can't. Your eyes showed that you're sad. What's wrong?" Donghae asked again. Kyuhyun felt something weird inside him. He never saw Donghae acted like this. So cared and so concern about him.

"It's nothing. Just...just go back to your place. I really don't have good mood right now." Kyuhyun said weakly. Donghae looked at him for a while making the younger thought that he was going to fight back and force him to spill his problems out but he was wrong. Donghae just shrungged his shoulder and murmured 'okay' before he left the stunned Kyuhyun.

"No forcing like before? Is he real?" Kyuhyun said to himself while watching Donghae walked away from him. Just when Dongahe disapeared from his sight, Kyuhyun sighed again. Somehow, deep inside his heart, he want Donghae to force him, he want to fight back with him because he knew, when they fight like that, it make Kyuhyun forgot his problem with Siwon for a while.

He continued is unfinished work when few minutes after that, his phone was vibrated. He took his phone and he could see there's a video notification. He opened the video and it reaveled none other than...Lee Donghae.

"Annyong Kyuhyun-shii!!!"Donghae said happily with his dork smile, making Kyuhyun frown. The background was familiar, it was  Donghae's office.

"You told me to go back to my place. So I did!! See...." Donghae showed his officed as a prove. "But you didn't tell me to not send you this video..haha!! I'm creative isn't it?" Kyuhyun continued to watch. His mind told him to just watched the video until the end and so he did.

"Kyuhyun-shii, it's okay if you don't want to share your problem with me but if you need a shoulder...."Donghae patted his own shoulder with a proud face. "You could lean yourself onto me. I don't mind." Without Kyuhyun noticed, his mouth slowly form a smile.

"Lastly Kyuhyun-shii, if you need me, just call out my name and i'll be right in front of you. How can I do that? Because I'm a superman..SUPERMAN~!!!" Donghae did the superman trademark thingy, making Kyuhyun chuckled without he realised it.

"Is it funny? Do I make you laugh? I hope I did. Kyuhyun-shii, don't be sad, kay..saranghae..." Donghae made the heart sign using only one of his hand because he was holding his phone with the other one. The video end, and without Kyuhyun noticed, he already let out a laughter before he pressed the play button again. Finally, he is able to get back to his usual mood, thanks to Donghae.

After several minutes, Kyuhyun pressed something on his phone before he put his phone away and continued his work, with a grin.

Meanwhile, Donghae was also doing his work when his phone suddenly vibrated. He took his phone and he could see a video was sent.

"Urmm...Donghae-shii. Gomawo.." It was Kyuhyun. Donghae cuckled when he see it. Kyuhyun was pouting, as if he was pretending to be cold but yet it still couldn't hide all the cuteness written all over his face.

"If you're Superman, then what am I? Dolly? Whatever...anyway, Donghae-shii, thanks again and....I hate you." Kyuhyun still pouting when he said that before the video ended.  

"Dolly? Seriously?" Donghae laughed. He laughed so hard that he was thankful he is in his room. right after he calmed himself, he leaned back on his chair and rest his head on the head rest.

"Argghhh....so cuteee!!"

 

 

TBC

 

 

done....kya!!!how is it? you guys waited 2 days for this isn't it?? well, it's here now so please, drop your comment before you close off..Now, i want to sleep. Again it's 4.00 am here...goodnight!!!!! (or good morning!!!) haha!!