Chapter 14

Love Me, Hate Me

Siwon sat at the side of the window, staring deep at nothing. He went straight to the hotel he stayed in after what happened at the mansion. He was in deep thought, thinking back about what happened back then. Does Kyuhyun really know his past on his own? Does he really want to help him? Is he sincere or he's just been forced by Ryeowook? And more importantly, does Ryeowook himself betrayed him and told Kyuhyun everything?

Ryeowook is his best friend since they were in college but Siwon can't help but to feel that way. Even though there's a possibility that he didn't tell Kyuhyun anything, but there's also a possibility that he did. This frustrated Siwon and the fact of what he did earlier at the mansion just add the spice in it. Siwon massaged his temple and closed his eyes.

"Why's my life is so complicated?" Siwon asked himself.

'You're the one that made it like this.' His inner self answered him. 

Siwon opened his eyes. It's true. It's his own ego and selfishness that made his life like this. As he was in his deep thought, a car sound could be heard. He took a glance at the window and he could see Donghae's car parked right infront of the hotel entrance. This sight made him curious.

***

"Are you really okay?" Donghae asked. He's worried if the younger guy beside him would have a mental breakdown soon. Kyuhyun just put his fake smile on his face and turned to look at him.

"I'm alright. Thank you Donghae-shhi for giving me a ride." Kyuhyun said. He's really thankful to him. Donghae seems to understand him. Rather than send him straight to the hotel, Donghae took him to a brief tour here in Jeju to clear his mind. Donghae never said it but Kyuhyun understand it.

"Kyuhyun-ah, just stay with me tonight okay? You can pack your things while i'm waiting for you down here." Donghae offered him. Knowing the fact that Kyuhyun and Siwon shared the same room, it bothered him but Kyuhyun shook his head, dissapointed the Executive Manager.

"It's okay. You have done a lot for me Donghae-shhi. I don't want to burden you anymore."

"Kyuhyun-ah, you are not a-"

"Donghae-shhi, i told you, it's okay." Donghae let out a big sigh. Seeing Kyuhyun like this, he know, he has no chance on winning this. So, he just let it go and gave a nod.

"Good night, Donghae-shhi." Kyuhyun gave a quick bow before he opened the door and got out from the car.

As Kyuhyun was walking away, Donghae bitted his lower lips. He was battling with himself, a battle between his wise mind and his emotional heart and in the end, he just let his heart win. 

Donghae got out from the car and looked at Kyuhyun. He's getting far away from the car but Donghae felt like Kyuhyun is getting far away from him.

"Kyuhyun-ah!" Donghae called out and it managed to make Kyuhyun stopped on his feet and turned around to look at him, with a confuse face. Donghae walked toward him, eyes filled with determination, every steps that he taken, makes the feeling inside him grew even more.

"Donghae-shhi, is there-" A pair of lips touched his. 

Siwon looked away from the window. For some weird reason, he hated what he saw. A feeling rapidly grew inside him. What is it? Jealousy? He don't know. The only thing that he know is that he don't like it.

Kyuhyun was in a state of shock. Donghae kissed him! It's not just a simple peck as the one that he got at the park the other day. It's a real kiss! Donghae's hand slowly cupped Kyuhyun's cheek. Kyuhyun's lips are so soft and he likes it but Kyuhyun didn't kiss him back.

Out of dissapointment, Donghae broke the kiss and stared at the guy in front of him. He could see it clearly that Kyuhyun was really shock that he could't even blink his eyes. He put his another hand at the other side of Kyuhyun's face and looked exactly at Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Kyuhyun-ah, this kiss." He stopped himself. He could see that Kyuhyun was anticipating on what he's going to say. "is not a joke. I won't play with you anymore. I won't hide my feeling any longer. By this kiss, you should understand it by now." Donghae stared again at Kyuhyun. 

A deep stare in Kyuhyun's eyes made the younger guy feel that Donghae was saying those three words through his eyes. He don't know why he felt that way. At this point, his knees began to weak, as if he would fall anytime soon. His heart began to beat fast. He know what this mean is but he don't want to confirm it yet. He's still wise. He won't give in just because of a kiss.

"Good night." Donghae said and before he let go, he kissed Kyuhyun's forehead before he finally turned around and walked away.

Kyuhyun went inside and right when he got into the elevator, his legs couldn't stand it anymore. He was stumbling and was ready to fall on the floor if he don't hold onto the railings inside the lift. The kiss, lingered in his mind. Part of his heart yelled at him for not kissing him back but another part of it tell him that he should make a wise decision for both sake.

The lift slide opened and standing in front of him is someone that he don't want to think of right now. Choi Siwon. He quickly regained his usual posture and bowed him. Siwon chuckled before his eyes turned cold again.

"A kiss and it make your knees weak?" Kyuhyun widen his eyes. 'Does he..'

"Get out." Siwon said with his usual cold voice and his glare, Kyuhyun swear to God that glare was something that really scared him off. He began to think that he really should spent his night with Donghae tonight.

Kyuhyun did what he been told but as soon as he did that, Siwon grabbed him by his shoulder with both of his hand and slammed Kyuhyun to the wall before he put his hand to the wall, trapping Kyuhyun. Siwon looked at him, deeply and Kyuhyun noticed that his boss is getting closer, closer and closer. Kyuhyun was terrified. This was beyond his imagination. He didn't asked for this when he agreed to Ryeowook. 

Just an inch toward his lips and finally Kyuhyun managed to speak up. "Head Manager Choi, please don't do this. Please." Kyuhyun plead. Siwon stopped himself and he finally realised that Kyuhyun was closed to tears. He cursed himself under his breath for his action. He lose control over himself. Siwon backed away a few steps and he noticed that Kyuhyun released a big breath, probably relief that he managed to get to hold himself.

"Mianhae." Siwon softly said before he pushed the lift button which already closed just now. He walked in, ignored the guy that leaning at the wall with tears still threatening to roll down his cheeks.

As soon as the lift closed, Siwon began to feel frustrated that he couldn't control anymore, he punched the wall of the lift. Althought it doesn't damaged the lift physically, but it help to release his frustration. He was stupid. He couldn't believe it. He nearly hurt someone. The look in Kyuhyun really shows that he was scared of him and he don't want that to happen again.

***

"I'm home." Sungmin walked inside the Lee mansion with a tired face. He was greet by his mother, asking whether he want to eat anything and she can make it for him but considering it already late at night, Sungmin refused and just went to his room. Eventhough the Lee family are quite well off, Mrs. Lee refused to let anyone cook for the family except herself. 

Sungmin was about to change his cloth when a knock could be heard. "Yes?" The door knob twisted and revealed Hyukjae already in his sweat pant and a black wife beater.

"Owh, Hyukjae-ah." Sungmin continued to change his cloth, with Hyukjae slowly walked toward the bed and sit at the edge of it.

"Hyung, where did you go today?" Hyukjae asked.

"urmm...work?" Sungmin said while lifting one of his eyebrows.

"No, I mean after the work hour. I went to your office to after my work ended but you were not there. I asked your secretary and she said you don't have any meetings after 7. Where we you hyung?" Hyukjae began to explain.

"Why you went to my office? and why you want to know?" 

"Well, i just want to and grab some drinks with you and i want to know because i want to know."

"Don't you have better answer? I went somewhere." Sungmin said.

"Where? To your girlfriend's house? Hyung, since when you have girlfriend? Aigoo, just tell me hyung. I won't tell Umma." Hyukjae said while grinning like an idiot.

"You idiot. I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Then tell me hyung, where did you go?" Sungmin sighed before he finally walked toward his brother and sat next to him.

"I think i should share this with you." Hyukjae want to say something but Sungmin cut him off. "but don't tell anyone about it! Especially Donghae."

"Why him?" Hyukjae asked, getting more curious.

"Because....because i went to see Kibum."

"WHAT?!"

 

 

                                                                                                                                             TBC

 

guys guys guys!!!! Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Im back!!!!! Owh and uhm..can anyone explain to me how the co-author thingy works? because i think i need a co-author because my scedule keep on getting busy and busier..but im worried that the co-author dont have the same feeling as i am in this fic..hummm what should i do???