The Story Part II

Le Mémoire

| Listening to : Begin Again (piano+cello cover) by The Piano Guys |

_____

{The next day : }

It's 6 in the morning and everyone is still asleep except Anna. Anna was busy cooking and preparing food for breakfast and save some for later for her two children to bring along the way to Jeju Island.

While Anna was cooking, she didn't notice the just-woke-up Tao with a messily hairdo as he rubbed his tummy, shirt slightly rise showing his still defined abs. He quietly waltz to kitchen and not to his surprise is his lovely hard-working wife. He leaned on the door frame, arm crossed as he smiled watching his wife cooking.

When Anna turned to get something, she jumped in surprised to see her husband up and smiling at her. She placed a hand on her chest. She scolded her husband, "Oh Tao. you almost gave me a heart attack. Do you want me to die early?!"Tao could only smile as he loves to see his wife's reaction. He can't help it when he finds it cute, can he? Of course not.

Tao finally spoke, "Good morning beautiful. I was wondering where my angel went and found her waltz her way to the kitchen cooking for breakfast. I wonder what my angel will be making for breakfast?". Anna blushed. Even though they're married now for 22 years, she still isn't used to his greasiness.

Anna snapped at him, "Oh shut up."

Tao brought his hand up, admitting defeat and smiled.

Anna let out a sigh, a slight tint of shade red shown on her cheeks. She asked, "Are those two up yet?"

"Nope. Not yet." Tao happily answered. There was moment of silence before Yoogeun came into the dining room while scratching his messed up hair.

He groggily asked, "ugh... what time is it? I'm hungry." as Yoogeun sat on the stool. Tao and Anna chuckle at their cute just-woke-up son. Soon, Aleyna came into the dining room, looking fresh after bathing as she dried her hair with a towel.

She asked, "So what's cooking? want some help omma?"

"Sure. Can you help set up the table Aleyna?" as she turned to continue preparing tuna sandwich for their breakfast.

"Sure" Aleyna chimed.

"Can I help as well?" asked Yoogeun, who just got out of the bathroom - washing his face, looking fresh.

"It's okay Yoo dear. Just go bath and freshen yourself up before breakfast, okay?"

"Arasso Omma." As he walked back to his room to get his clothes before going to the bathroom. Where was Tao? Well, like a father he is, he is sipping his black coffee, wearing his glass while flipping through the newspaper.

 

After having a delightful breakfast, the two children bid their goodbyes, waving at their parents.

"Be careful out there okay~?!" Anna cooed when they were just in front of Yoogeun's car.

"Yeehh ommaaa~!" as they responded back. When the figure of the car is no longer seen, they stopped waving. Now it was Tao's turn to bid goodbye as he is off to work.

"Bye honey. I'll be off now. Be back in lunch~!!" As Tao kiss Anna's left cheek and sped off to his car. He waved goodbye before off he goes to work. She sighed. Now she was alone. She went off to clean the house. She made the bed, picked up her son’s clothes and underwear laying on the floor, washed the clothes, and watered the flowers. 

 

After a day of working, it was almost lunch. She got up after having an hour rest and reading her novel. She stretched her arms out and then went to the kitchen to get ready.

 

{ Lunch time : }

Tao just arrived home after working. He opened the door and took off his shoes. He called for Anna, his wife. "Anna~!!". Anna was busy in the kitchen cooking lunch.

She responded, "deh~?"Tao walked to the kitchen and draped his arms around her tiny waist, his chin on her head.

He cooed, "yeobo~".

"Hmm~?", she replied as she continues to cook dubu jjigae(tofu stew).

Then, he asked her, "Do you still remember how we first met?". A smile crept its way to her face as she reminisced the story she all know too well.
 
She chuckled before responded, "who wouldn't."
 
| Flashback : | 
As soon as he woke up, he was greeted with an unfamiliar room. Clearly it's a girl, he thought. "Where am I? I didn't just bang some chick did I?" It wasn't that he hates it but he just finds it troublesome to wake up in a girls room and found a girl by his side knowing he just banged her and the next thing you know, the girl kept pestering you like some beggars. 
 
"Umm.. Here's some change of clothes and a towel. There's the toilet.". She shyly placed her brother's clothes and a towel on the bed. She scurried to the door. Just as she was about to leave, she stopped and turned to him.
 
She said, "You know you almost got yourself killed. If I weren't there to save you, you would've been crashed by a car right now.". She slammed the door shut, leaving the confused Tao.
 
"What... just happened?Tao asked himself.
 
Tao got out of the bedroom. He awkwardly walks towards the dining room while looking down, feeling ashamed of himself. He slowly gazed up and saw through an open frame, showing the kitchen, Anna. She was smiling and humming a lullaby while cooking. He quietly sat on the stool and watched Anna, observing her. When Anna turned, after finished cooking, Tao quickly snapped back to reality and looked away. Anna didn't noticed it since she was eyeing the risotto.
 
"Jaah~ Let's eat." She chimed.
 
Tao felt slightly awkward as they were eating. Tao slowly chewed his food as he eyed Anna's every movement. Anna, on the other hand, felt someone staring at her. No doubt she knows who it is. It was Tao. She looked up and froze. They both locked gaze.
 
She has beautiful eyes. Those eyes. Those mesmerizing eyes. What worlds lies beyond those eyes?, he thought.
 
He unconsciously slowly leaned closer, both still mesmerizingly gazed each other. He unconsciously caressed her cheek, closed his eyes  before leaning for a kiss. She responded to his kiss, and closed her eyes. The kiss was soft and slow but showed passion. Tao bit her lower lips, requesting permission to enter her caven mouth. She parted her lips as Tao entered his tounge, exploring every bit of her caven mouth. After 3 minutes of passionately kissing, they parted, a strand of saliva dripping down their lower lips as they gasped for air. Tao's hand slowly reached her neck as Anna's hand rested on his chest as she clutches the hemmed of his shirt, foreheads touching. An unexplained occurrence that baffled Tao He doesn't understand what's gotten into him. He felt.... just utterly confused. The speechless Tao finally spoke. He shakingly asked, "who... who are you?". There was moment of silence before she answered.
"Anna. I'm Anna."
 
| End Of Flashback. |
 
 
"Hahahaha! Oh memories. What funny situation we got ourselves into? Ha~" Tao laughed after talking about how he first met his wife. Anna, on the other hand, was blushing from embarrassment. She scolded Tao,"Why are you laughing? This is a serious matter! You stole my first kiss! You should be punished for doing that!
 
"But you didn't and I'm happy for that. Now finish that food before I steal it" Tao retorted back and grinned at her as she frown and pout and poking her food. Tao chuckled, shaking his head before continuing eating.
 
 
 
 
 
-2-