Left

The Wild Ones

       Elly; I looked down chanting the lyrics to the song, as I heard the crowd cheer louder finding myself half smiling and half frowning. EXID was my family, weren't they? I knew Jiggy Fellaz were my family, and never doubted it. My heart began to hurt as I spoke the last lines of my rap, wondering if he was with a different girl. Tell my who's that girl?                                                                                         

          I leaned against the wall in the dressing room, thinking of him, of them. Were they thinking of me as well? My mind was wandering every  where. I dressed and headed to the car where I would receive a ride to my apartment. All I wanted was this where I am. But this pain in my heart what is it? I took my phone out of my pocket quickly going on youtube, and hating the slow internet connection. My phone had been dropped thrown and still, barely, managed to work.  I looked up the old Jiggy Fellaz music video, Jiggy Get Down. My part came and I cackled to myself hearing his line in the back ground of my part.

Me; The Efficior, Your a I got an Itch.

Him; in ! Haha

 I missed him, and when it came to his part I had to turn off my phone almost in tears. I closed My eyes blocking the tears from fallin. The other members would notice and question me, when they get in. I heard the doors opening and people getting in and talk.

???;She must be so tired.

???; Yeah, poor L.E over worked herself again. Just let her rest.

      The car mumbled the rest of the ride and I kept my eyes closed. Finally arriving at my home I got out and ran to my apartment finding my way through the dark rooms untill I reached My bed and I fell on the floor crying. No one would know. No one could hear me and if they did, Would they care?

       My phone went off as I cradled myself in fetal position. I looked at the time on a clock on my dresser. Who would text me at 12:30a.m?

    Then I saw the number it was from an unknown number.

Text;       Don't worry baby it'll be okay.

 

 

Vasco; I sat smoking a cigarette thinking of her. Did she know how much she hurt me? She left me me to mope around. She was where she wanted to be, and that made me happy but did she even care. Was she happy. Did it hurt her to leave me? I sighed to myself hearing the rest of Jiggy Fellaz cracking up behind me. They stopped suddenly though.

 

???; Youn know you could cheer up a little. You gave her permission to go, so be happy for her. We all know you'r still head over heels for her. And she'll come around and visit us.

   It was Basick. And he was right she promised to come visit when she could, but she's famous now and has too buisy of a schedule to bother with low lifes like us.  I got up from my seat high fiving Basick and the rest of the guys parting ways for my apartment. Droping my cigarette and putting it out before getting in my car and riding home.

    I spaced out when I got home. I found myself shirtless and whatching TV before I realized I was whatching one of her music videos. She seemed so curky in this video. Then, around the end I saw her grinding against a pole as they sang 'I Feel Good' and I instanlty had to change the channel.

    My min began to stray. Basick was right I did give her Permission to go. I could see the sadness in her eyes as I walked away from her holding back tears. I remember that day.

 

Flashback; "Vasco, wait I just need to know if its okay with you?" She said struggling after me, "Thats why I brought you out here to  speak seperately."

I looked at her she was nearly in tears, with her long black hair straddling her face. Her makeup slightly running. I put on a fake smile, "Look Babe its up to you. It's you'r dream, if it makes you happy it makes me happy. I say go." I wiped her makeup before turning away blinking my tears away.

 

       We never dated or nothing ,but naturally called eachother pet names. We never shared much skinship, but found ourselves obsessed with each other, but not easily showing it. I loved her. And she loved me. And knowing her right now she'd probably be crying herself to sleep feeling alone. Did those people treat her right? The thought of this worried me. I grabbed my phone finding her number, and remembering that I earased my number to make it easier for her to move on with her new life. I sent the text any way. She may not know it's from me, but it will still help her.

Text; Don't worry baby it'll be okay.

 

             send.

 

 

[A/N; Do you like? I havent read through it, I'm just goin with the flow. Haha This story is actually about a dream I had of this couple. Crazy dream right? Comment it  encourages me, and check out some of my other stories. Haha ^ V ^]