Visitor for Leader L.E.

The Wild Ones

                         Elly;You got some nerve, You some ing nerve. The wrods passed through my thought before it came out of my mouth. It had been a few weeks since the mysterious text and I was still curious to who would have sent it, but mayber or most likely, it was a wrong number. I walked off the stage knowing that I needed to hurry home before I collapsed from exhaustion, or before I was asked to go out for a small after party.

         Walking back stage past people rushing with costumes, makeup designers, producers, manager and assistances. Past racks of clothes and chords I strode speeding up as soon as I had the chance.

      "EXID, L.E! You have visitor in you'r changing room!" One of the assistance bellowed over the rushing noise surrounding us. A visitor for me? Who? Doors with paper taped and labled flashed by as I went faster saying hello to those who greeted me first untill I saw the label that said, EXID L.E.

      I reached out touching the knob shrinking under pressure of might lay behind it. The knob creaked and turned, slowly pushing forward revealing the room with a leather black couch, racks of clothes a glass table, slightly covered in magazines and something to drink. A desk, for makeup with a mirror hovering over it, the room hardly had enough room for, and infront of it a black leathery spinning chair, where the back of a head with a red hat peeked over.

      I closed the door leaning on it as it clicked shut, the nervous shuttering fear of butterflies grew within me. The chair began to turn. With seeing who was in the chair I locked the door.

     "Va...Va...Vasco?" I stuttered over incomprehensive supprise.

     "Ahn Hyo....I mean uh Elly."

     Our gazes interlocked in a moment of an understanding bond. The space between us closed as our arms intertwined. For an instant nothing in the world mattered, but the two of us. Then it hit me.

    "Vasco, why are you here?" I could sense the hint of fright and suprise, sadness and happiness plied beneath my voice.

    "I had to come make sure you were alright. I...I was worried. And I wanted to see if you got my text a few weeks ago?"

 

          Vasco;I had sat contemplating the past few weeks since I had sent her the text message. She didn't reply, which hadn't suprised me at all, but I still could see beneath the mask in her new video. As she had been featured in you got some nerve. Though, I had wached the video over and over again admiring her, but still seeing sadness from losing something or someone. And I knew who and what.

 The last day I awoke from my sleep covered in sheets and slightly hung over from thinking of her all night. I managed  a cigarrette from the nearby dresser, lighting it and walking to the bathroom.

 I exited the shower catching a glimpse of my self in the mirror. Stress antagonized at my face. I didn't know if she felt it more, but I knew She needed me and I most definitly needed her.I needed to see her. And so, I would.

 

               [A/N; Wassup beautiful people????!!!!! I hope you like I wasn't sure wether or not to put this chapter in here or later, but here it is Enjoy^ v ^ ^ o ^!!!!!!! P.S. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COmment it makes me sad when my peeps don't T-T SO PLEASE!!]