Quick pics

Imagines~

 

Imagine, you’re at the amusement park, after riding the spinning tea cup's you and Lay are waiting at the bus stop to go home. Already wiped out, exhausted as ever, you pull out a camera and look at the photos taken. Secretly, you laughed when it came to a photo where Lay's eyes were half opened, eyeballs rolled up. Not noticing Lay had already snuck up behind you, he asks "What's so funny?" You instantly turn around trying to block him from seeing the photo, but instead he reached for the camera before you could pull away. "Ah! Give it back!" You shout. Ignoring you, he just said, "Aigooo, what is this? When did you get a photo like this?" Before you could respond the bus pulled up the bus stop. Without waiting, he held up the camera away from your reach and climbed onto the bus. You sat down beside him and asked him for the camera again. He gave it to you without bothering to tease you again. You took it right away before he changed his mind again. "Ahh, today was a tiring day" He said with a yawn. Stretching out his hands in the air like an octopus. "Yah, you wanted to go the amusement park first. I came without a choice." You said. "I could have stayed home and watched a movie." You continued but suddenly you felt a heavy weight on your shoulders. You look to your left and see Lay, has already fell asleep on your shoulder. "I told you that you would wipe out." you whisper silently to yourself and sighed. You give his head a pat, today was actually pretty fun you admit to yourself mentally. You took one more photo quickly, of Lay but this time of him sleeping in the most adorable way. You look back to the front of the bus in case you miss your stop and when you turned back around, something flashed in your face. Lay laughs as he finally got a picture of you as revenge. You roll your eyes and make yourself comfortable as you slowly drift asleep, leaning on Lay.

 

Written by Joan