Hiya! Kangin

My SM Bros

I'm known to play soccer really well, amongst my friends, family and classmates. But, I have another talent I'm working on. It's Taekwondo/Martial Arts. Guess who helps me? No... Not a taekwondo academy... It's Kangin oppa! Kangin has already been to the army so he knows how to fight. He's also trained since he was very little. 

It's a Sunday morning, and everyone was still sleeping. I walked to the living room and found Kangin oppa practice some kicks and flips. I also got on the mat and practiced some round-houses.

"Hey, Kangin oppa! Teach me something very tough today!" I told him cheerfully.

Kangin oppa nodded and said, "Let's try the Front Snap Kick/ ap chagi. First, raise the knee to the waist, then, pull your toes back and extend the foot to the target. Got it?"

I nodded my head and tried to do what he told me, but failed. Kanging shook his head and helped me. He pulled my leg up so my knee was leveled to my waist, curled my toes (didn't my feet stink?), and extended my leg to show me how it looked.

"Got it!" I said with pride. I did the same exact steps he showed me.

"Great job, Jae Heeyah!" Kangin said, then applauded. "Now, we will do the Back kick/ dwit chagi. Basically, you move away from the opponent and push the back leg straight toward the oppenent, hitting them with the heel while watching over your shoulder. You MUST watch because they might get you back. The turning motion helps to give this kick a lot of power. But you have have to be careful; you may lose your balance from spinning, okay?"

What he said didn't quite register in  my mind. Whatever, just go with the flow, right?

Okay, push back leg straight toward the opponent, hit them with the heel and watch over my shoulder. I did just that and then-

"OW!" Kangin screeched in pain and fell to the floor, holding his stomach. Whoops!

I bent down and patted Oppa on the back. "Oppa? Gwenchana? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kick you!"

"It's okay, Jae Heeyah. And you did the kick right," he answered.

"Oh... I did? I didn't even know what you were saying when you were explaining to me," I replied.

"Well then, you're a taewondo prodigy because that kick is one of the harder and riskier ones. I give you the title of "Our Family Taekwondo Champion."

Yay! "But oppa, aren't you the family taewondo champion?" 

"Yes... But I should've used defense, which I didn't, which was stupid, so technically, you win."

"Seriously?! Yayyyy!!! Thank you oppa!" I said, dancing around cheering.

"Thank yourself," Kangin mumbled and fell over.

"Oh my! Oppa! Wake up!" I said, trying to revive him.

He started snoring. I guess he was tired, eh? Haha.

Victory is MINE!