Kind Donghae

My SM Bros

My Donghae oppa is the best! He's so sweet and kind. Donghae oppa wakes up early everyday to make me a gourmet breakfast (but, he has to wake up DO oppa first, because he can't really cook)! He even takes me to school early because he knows I want to practice on the school soccerfield, drops off a warm, fresh lunch, and picks me up after school. The best oppa ANYONE could ever have. 

Today, though, was different. Usually, I wake up to the smell of omelets and bacon. But not today?  What was going on?

"Ugh!" I groaned. I had to make my own breakfast?! 

I quickly placed two pieces of bread in the toaster and while that was toasting, I prepared my banana milk (don't tell Taemin oppa that it was I who was stealing his banana milk) and got some apples.

The bread popped up and I whipped up some butter and spread it on there. I looked at the time. Nonono... It was 6:20! The boys coem to play soccer at 6:30! I gulped down my milk, not caring that most of it got on my shirt and swallowed my apple. I frantically grabbed my backpack and dashed to school.

When I got to school, I looked at my watch. 6:27. Ugh! I kicked a few goals and when the boys came, I walked away to help my teacher. Class started and as usual, the teacher complemented me for getting the top grades in the class. 

Lunchtime came and I went to go look for Donghae oppa to get my lunch. He didn't even make breakfast, so HE BETTER HAVE BROUGHT ME LUNCH! I went to the usual place where we meet. He wasn't there!

I groaned and decided to wait a few more minutes. He still didn't come! The bell rang, telling everyone to go back to class. My stomach growled and I had to play soccer next period. I can't play on an empty stomach!

The whistle blew, which means the game starts! I started running after the ball and kicked it. It went really slow... Ugh! I had no power! The game ended and we lost 9:2. Good game... Yea right...

I walked home, VERY ANGRY. I opened the door, walked into the house, and slammed the door-on Luhan oppa's foot. Whoops.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

All my brothers stared at me. Donghae would still not come out. I knew he was home because his shoes were there.

I ran into Donghae oppa's room and saw him sleeping. I slapped his back and yelled, "DONGHAE OPPA! You are in big trouble, mister!"

Donghae pulled the covers over his head and groaned.

"YAH! I'm not done with you! You didn't make me breakfast, take me to school, brought me lunch OR PICK ME UP! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled some more.

Siwon oppa walked in and said, "Jae Hee, be quiet."

"SIWON! You don't understand! Get out of my face! Donghae and I need to talk!" I yelled.

Siwon sighed and walked out of the room.

"DONGHAE!" I screamed.

Donghae groaned and turned his head. His nose was running and he was coughing like crazy.

"I...I...I'm sorry, J...J... Jae H...ee..." he said with a hoarse voice. Oh my gosh! He was sick! No wonder he didn't do the normal. 

I felt so bad and hung my head. "I'm sorry, oppa. I didn't know you were sick. I was wrong to yell at you and moreover, expect you to treat me like a princess. I was very selfish."

Donghae chuckled and weakly said, "Oh my! Is Jae Hee apologizing for a change?"

"YAH!" I yelled at him and smacked his head (lightly).

"AISH! I need rest! Go away now!" he said, irritated.

I nodded my head and closed the door behind me as I walked out. I walked into the kitchen and began preparing an omelet, bacon and warm soup. Not for me, but for Donghae oppa. I realized what a jerk I was. Mianhe, Donghae oppa.