Diva Key

My SM Bros

Yayy! I'm so excited! My oppas gave me $13 each because today is my 13th birthday! So, altogether... Waaaa! $377! Plus, Tae Hee gave $3... Isn't she so sweet? I'm going to go shopping because I haven't had to time to get new clothes... 

"Hey, Jae Hee," Key oppa said.

I turned around and replied, "Yea wassup?"

"You want me to take you around shopping? You and I can have some bonding time."

Why did he all of a sudden want BONDING TIME? I nodded my head, "Yea sure let's go."

He nodded and we got in the car. Key was a good driver. When we got there, I jumped out and entered the huge store. 

I immediately picked out the cutest clothes and asked for a dressing room. They gave me the biggest one and I started trying on new clothes. Key entered the store and asked the ladies where I was.

"I'm here oppa! How do I look?" I asked, twirling.

Key snapped his fingers and said, "Oh no gurlll... That's not right. Let ME pick out clothes for you. Take those ugly things off you THIS INSTANT, gurlll."

Ugh! I thought they looked fine! Why was he talking like that? Oh, that's right: It's because he's DIVA KEY. 

I took off the clothes and waited for him to bring me is what HE WANTED. He finally came, with like 30 clothes.

"Try them on NOW, gurl," he said in a sassy tone. I rolled my eyes and took the clothes.

I tried on the first 15 and I have to admit, I liked them. WOW... I tried the rest and decided I would take ALL OF THEM.

The bill came to $603. Darn it... I didn't have enough!

I told the lady to put some clothes back. She nodded and got interrupted by Key.

"No, no, gurl. You're going to get ALL OF THEM. Oppa will pay," he offered.

"Oppa... No, it's fine. Keep your mon-"

"NONONONO, gurl. I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm PAYING!" he yelled and immediately slid his card.

Aish! The lady gave our bags and we walked to the boba store.

I sipped my boba and asked, "Key oppa, how'd you know what would look good on me?"

Key chuckled, "WELL, gurl... I'M THE ALMIGHTY KEY, DUH, GURL."

"And another question..."

"Mmmm?" he asked.

"Are you GAY?" I asked. I was being serious.

"Hahahaha... No, gurl. Remember, I'm Diva Key. I talk like this, okay gurl?"

"Oh... Okay, oppa." 

He nodded. "Good."