Eating Machine Shindong

My SM Bros

Shindong oppa is a little bit on the chubby side. Ok fine, not a little- A LOT. Everyone left the house to practice for their comebacks and performances, but Shindong stayed home because he was under the weather. Tae Hee was at school. I wasn't feeling so fresh either, so I also stayed home. Leeteuk oppa told me to cook Shindong porridge and feed him his medicine every now and then. Same goes for me. I was preparing the porridge when I heard crunching noises. I turned my head and saw Shindong oppa munching a bag of corn puffs.

I smacked the bag out of his hands and scolded him. "YAH! Oppa! You're gonna get fatter! Have some porridge! It's better for you!" 

He shrugged and snatched the bag from my hand and continued to eat. Aish, this guy, seriously.

"Let's make a deal. You don't care about what I eat and I'll let you do whatever you want, as long as you don't get in trouble." he said.

I thought about it and asked, "I can even go out to the mall?"

He shrugged and said, "Do what you want.  I could care less. As long as I get my food."

"Deal," I said and nodded. 

He went back into the pantry to look for more treats that Leeteuk oppa bought the other day. I went into my room and grabbed my wallet and checked to see how much I had. $7. Perfect! I was going to buy myself a jumbo cupcake, because I haven't eaten that in awhile. Hearing more munching and crunching, I went out and left the house. 

I bought my jumbo cupcake and ate it as I walked back home. A van was following me. Suspicious. Could they be STALKERS? Or POLICE asking me if I had ditched school?! Oh no... I started to run. A guy walked out from the van and caught up to me. I kicked behind me, not caring where I kicked them.

"AH!" that voice was familiar.

I turned around and saw Chen oppa holding his you-know-what. "Oppa! I'm so sorry! I thought you were a stalker or something!"

Chen weakily nodded and replied, "It's okay... What are you doing here? Where's Shindong hyung?"

"Oh... Shindong oppa is at home, resting."

"Okay. Get in the v...v..van... Ow..." he managed to say.

We boarded the van and I greeted the other oppas.

When we got home, we could hear Shindong oppa screaming in pain.

We immediately opened the door and saw Shindong , holding his stomach. Not to mention, chip bags and plates everywhere. It smelled like fish, so I'm pretty sure he had some sushi.

Yesung oppa bent down and patted Shindong on the back. "Shindongah... That sushi was rotten..."

"MWOH?! Rotten?! Why would we keep rotten food, huh?!" Shindong oppa said in pain. 

"Sorry... I should've thrown it all away," Jonghyun oppa confessed.

"Aish!" 

Lay oppa turned to  me and said, "Life lesson number 763: Never leave Shindong home alone with FOOD, got it?"

I nodded my head. "Got it."

I cleared all the expired food from the pantry and refrigerator. I'm not going to deal with rotten food again!

But it was Shindong oppa's fault! Aish! Not mine! I hate being the eldest girl... 


Heyy... Double update! And you guys met bestabsoluteperfect1! She's a better writer than me!