Owl-Eyed D.O

My SM Bros

 

This guy is the guy that taught me ALL the food I ever know. Like literally. Kyungsoo oppa (aka D.O) taught me how to cook starting from fourth grade! Now I know the reason why he taught me cooking that early. TO MAKE FOOD FOR THE REST OF THE OPPAS!! So basically, he taught me to make his life more comfortable. Anyways, we always cook with each other and sometimes I teach him new foods. Once a month, all my brothers have a little cooking contest where Kyungsoo oppa is the judge. You see, the problem about that is, more than half of my brothers don't even know how to cook and eventually make a huge mess at the end. And guess who has to clean it up? ME!!!

This week, we have to make a cake for a EXO's manager. Poor Kyungsoo oppa has to taste ALL of the cakes. Kyungsoo oppa and I got all the ingredients laid out on the table, with decorations.

"OPPAS!! Come down! We are going to start the baking contest." I yell out. Slowly, all my oppa come down the stairs. Man they were slow!

"Okay, so today we are going to make cake for our manager's wedding. The best cake will be used and will be excused from all chores for the entire month." Kyungsoo oppa said.

Everyone's eyes widen. No chores?! That's like the best Christmas wish ever!! So everyone started baking. Minho oppa, is very competitive, so he had to win, but I really wanted to win too and to tell you the truth, Minho oppa is a HORRIBLE cook. Like no joke. That is one thing he is bad at. Finally everyone was done. Minho made a soccer ball, really? For a wedding? A soccer ball? He was defiantly going to lose. Onew oppa drew a chicken on his cake. Ryewook oppa is always a great cook, so I'm kind of worried. His was a simple cake with flowers on the side, kind of like mine. It looked amazing. Kyungsoo oppa was trying bits of everyone's. When he went to Shindong oppa's cake, he almost threw up.

"This is out! I can tell you that."Kyungsoo oppa said.

"What?! What's wrong with my cake?" Shindong oppa asked.

"It's wayy to salty! Did you put salt AND pepper in there?" Kyungsoo oppa asks.

"Yea... Aren't you suppose to put salt and pepper in there?" Shindong oppa asked. Kyungsoo oppa just shook his head and went to mine. Mine was a cake with pink roses on the side and in the middle a couple holding hands. It took me such a long time to make it. He tried it and his eyes widen. It was like literally the size of ping pong balls."This is the best cake I have ever tried! Jae Hee-ah, you win!" Kyungsoo oppa says.

"What?! What is wrong with my cake?!" Minho oppa asks.

"A soccer ball? Really hyung? For a wedding? Also the cake was too sweet. Manger hyung doesn't like sweet cakes." Kyungsoo oppa says.

So, I won! I didn't have to do my chores! I had the most chores too! I felt so happy and alive~ My oppas had to split the chores up. So this is the feeling of victory!


Hey~! I'm bestabsoluteperfect1~ Nice to meet you all~ I know that this chapter was super bad. (My writing skills are not as good as shineestarhannah) But still, I hope you guys enjoyed it~