Gagman Heechul

My SM Bros

My brother, Heechul, is so weird. He's the second oldest, making him have HUGE responsibilites. Heechul oppa is like a gagman, trust my words. Everything he says seems like a joke, but he means it. This is why he can never get girls. He's not serious enough. I sometimes can't even tell when he's joking or serious, and I've been with him for 12 years! Heechul oppa's best friend, Jo Kwon, was over. Jo Kwon oppa is a gagman, too. No wonder they're friends. They were dancing some really weird dance in the living room. Tae Hee came and cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh, Tae Heeyah! Dance with us! Ahaaaa!" Heechul yelled. He sounded high. But, no... That was his regular voice.

Just then, they switched the music and turned it to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and started dancing. OMG. I called Sohee unni who had a crush on Heechul oppa for awhile and told her to come by. She replied and came to our house.

The minute she saw Heechul and Jo Kwon dancing, she burst out laughing. "HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys look so ReTaRdEd..."

"See what I have to live with, Sohee unni? I can't believe you like a guy like THAT," I told her.

Sohee shrugged and continued to watch them, laughing.

"Oh! Sohee! When did you come?" Heechul asked. NOW he notices?

"I've been here for the past 2 hours... You seriously didn't notice me?" she asked.

"Nope... " he replied and wiped his sweat.

"Ew..." Sohee said. He dripped some sweat on her.

"Sorry... But hey, at least it's not poison!" he said.

"POISON!" Jo Kwon yelled and he and Heechul started dancing to Secret's "Poison."

"What the hell..." Sohee said, rolling her eyes at their weirdness.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Heechul sang to BAP's "What the Hell."

"Okay... Well... Oppa, I our school has a girls vs boys soccer game today. We are going to beat the boys," I told Jo Kwon and Heechul oppa.

"Bring the boys out! Girls' Generation makes you feel the heat!" Jo Kwon sang and he and Heechul of course danced. 

"Yea... Okay...? Bye, Sohee unni."

"Wait! We'll go with you to support the girls' team!" Heechul suggested.

"That would be nice," I said, nodding. 

Sohee, Heechul, Jo Kwon and I all got into the car to my school.

When the game started, Jo Kwon and Heechul started doing a Parisian ladies' dance and cheering, "Jae Hee! Jae Hee! Hwaiting!"

OMG. I should just kill myself. My crush, Changhee, was watching them. 

When halftime came, Changhee came to me. Oh my gosh, my heart was beating so fast.

"Hey Jae Hee, you're playing well. You've scored all the goals for the girls." he complemented me.

I blushed. "But..." he said.

"But what?" I asked, curious.

"Can you tell whoever they are to SHUT UP?" he said, pointing to Heechul and Jo Kwon oppa. 

I facepalmed and nodded. "Alright. I'm sorry."

"Yea you better be," Changhee sneered.

Ugh! I walked over to the guys who were dancing the dance from Kara's "Mister."

"YAH!" I yelled.

"What, Jae Hee? You're doing weel!" Heechul said.

"My crush scolded me because of you guys. Can you just sit or leave? You embarrassed me!" I said with tears.

"Oh... Jae Heeyah..." Heechul said apologetically.

"What?" I asked. I was expecting him to apologize, but guess what he says?

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH?! Ooh... Who is he? Does he look as good as me?" Heechul asked.

As good as him? No... He looks BETTER, but I wasn't going to tell him that. 

"Ugh! Just leave please! Or SHUT UP!" I told the two.

They both nodded. "Sorry, Jae Hee," Jo Kwon apologized.

I nodded and the game started. The oppas were stitting still. Good.

We were 7 minutes into the game and I still haven't scored a goal like the last half. What was going on?

I played a few more minutes, and STILL HAVEN'T SCORED A GOAL. Darn! Could it be because they weren't cheering me on?

I walked over to the bleachers and told Jo Kwon and Heechul to started cheering again.

"Why? I thought your crush got mad at you..." Jo Kwon said.

"Well, FORGET HIM! Just cheer!" I yelled at them.

They nodded and danced to f(x)'s "Electric Shock."

"Jae Hee! Jae Hee! You are our Electric Shock!" Jo Kwon and Heechul sang.

Guess what? I scored 8 goals after that. The whistle blew and we won! 

When I got home, Heechul and Jo Kwon started congratulating me, with a dance of course. 

I laughed.  So did Sohee.

Heechul stopped and to Sohee, asked, "Will you go out with me?"

Sohee blushed and said, "Yes."

"I got a boy!" Heechul sang to SNSD's "I Got a Boy."

"YAH! I'm a girl!" Sohee pouted.

"I got a girl!" Heechul sang. Haha...

I guess having a gagman in the family is fine...