Chen And His Gullfriend

My SM Bros

Lalalalala... 

"I'll be back at 7!" I hear Chen's voice.

I got out of my room and so did everyone else. It was 6 in he morning and where the heck was he going? 

"Oppa... Where are you going... And WHY ARE YOU WAKING EVERYONE UP WITH YOUR TROLL VOICE?!" I yelled.

TaeHee started crying after hearing me yell. Oh Lord. Leeteuk Oppa picked her up and twirled her around. She seemed to like that and shut .

"I'm going to buy something..." Chen explained.

"What? And why do you need it right now?" DO Oppa asked.

"I'm going on a date today. I'm buying chocolate and flowers."

"Oh how cliche, Oppa... Get her something fantastic! Like... Like a diamond bracelete or necklace!" I exclaimed.

"Hahahhahhahahaha... That's a great idea! Too bad I'm broke, eh?" Chen said, full of sarcasm.

"Oh... Maybe I can come with you so that we could pick out something good for a reasonable price!" I suggested.

Chen answered, "Nah, I'm good. Bye!" And with that, he shut the door behind him. 

Everyone went back to bed... Except DO Oppa because he started preparing breakfast. I went in to help. I just couldn't fall asleep.

As I was cutting the melons, I asked Oppa, "What do you think the Troll is going to buy?"

DO screamed, "OH DEAR JAEHEE! FOCUS ON THE KNIFE. YOU ALMOST CUT YOURSELF!!!"

"..."

"... ..."

"... ... ..."

"... ..."

"..."

"Anyways, I'm thinking he's just probably going to buy chocolate and flowers."

"Ugh... It just bothers me that he's going to buy a girl something all the guys buy. It's not special for the girl."

DO nodded his head. "I agree... But oh well, you know?"

I nodded and toasted and buttered bread.

"Ooh... I smell fooooooood!" Xiumin Oppa called out.

"Xiumn Oppa, you're going to have to wait..." I said, "Why don't you wake up the other oppas?"

Xiumin nodded his head and said, "Then can we eat baozi's later?"

I nodded my head and giggled.

"Okay! Yayyyyy~" Xiumin exclaimed and went to wake up the other members.

"Now... The bacon..." DO thought out loud as he placed strips of bacon on the pan.

"I SMELL BACONNNNNNNNN~" Chanyeol oppa yelled. He came in his boxers... Great. Actually, I'm used to it.

Key came out with his pink pjs and Jonghyun with his dinosaur boxers. Minho and Taemin were already dressed up in their workout clothes.

Onew, apparently, couldn't get up. "Yea... I couldn't get him up..." Minho oppa said.

"Onew oppa! We have chicken too!" I yelled.

"I'M READYYYYYY!" he yelled and sprinted to the table, with his chicken pillow.

"Now... The SJ Hyungs..." 

"I'm up!" Eunhyuk cried.

"Meeeee tooooo..." Kangin exclaimed. 

"I'm hungryyyyy..." Sungmin whined.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

..........

.........

.........

........

......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Everyone was now up. Wow... that took 45 minutes!

We were all sitting at the table. The food amongst looked so delicious!

"We'll eat well!" we exclaimed to DO oppa and started to dig in.

Everything was mouth-watering.

Then, we see Chen entering... With his hands full of bags.

"I took your word, Jaehee. I didn't buy anything cliche." 

"What'd you buy?" I asked.

"None of your beeswax."

He saw food and took his seat next to Luhan oppa. He immediately gobbled everything. 

"Mmmmm..." He finished and set his plate in the sink. 

"Thanks, D.O~"

And with that, he left.

"Can I follow?" I asked.

"You're going to troll the Troll?" Leeteuk asked.

I nodded my head.

"Go ahead..." 

"Yes!" I was so curious to what Chen bought.

I followed him to the park. What a cliche place.

There, I saw Hyejin unnie and Chen oppa sitting on a bench.

"Gull, I can't explain what I feel..." Chen started to say. I rolled my eyes.

"... Actually, I can explain..." he said and took out a cactus plant in a pot.

Uhhh....

"You're legs are so prickly, it reminded me of this cactus."

Hyejin made a shocked face.

Next, Chen pulled out a mega-sized toothpaste bottle. "Brush your teeth better. I can't kiss you if you have garlic breath!"

After that, he revealed some pictures of him. "Here... Hang these up everywhere in your room.. To remind you that I'M THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU. I can't belive you called Song Jongmin!"

"It was for a project!" Hyejin exclaimed, in protest.

"Nuh uh uh... No talking to boys." Chen demanded.

HOW COULD HE BE SO MEAN TO HIS GULLGIRLFRIEND?! I stomped up and punched his arm.

"Owwwww!" he yelped like a 5 year old girl. "What the he... Jaehee?!"

"Yes... " I answered. I looked at Hyejin and apologetically said, "I'm really sorry for this troll's behavior."

Hyejin nodded, tears in her eyes. I pulled Chen away, but he stopped me.

"Wait! I haven't finished giving you all your gifts!"

"Nooo... Let's GO." I sneered.

Chen pulled out a red velvet box and opened it. "Here... Is a diamond bracelet, for you..."

TROLL! 


XOXO!!!!! :DDDD Can't wait.... Sorry we haven't updated in a while... :'( Finals are coming up... 

School is almost ending... Which means we should get party time... But noooo... FINALS!

And to my teacher I'm like:

I'm such a forgetful person... When I get called on I have no idea what's going on...

Mental breakdown...

Teachers... I'll get you back someday!!!! >:(

TIll then... 


Why I did so many Key gifs... I don't know... :DD Heh heh